Cult Beauty Gifts with Purchases are something not to be missed. I made sure to get one for the past 5 times they had one and I do not regret my decisions. The Cult Beauty Gift with Purchase introduced me to a lot of great brands and products, some of which I have continued to use, but also it is the best occasion to restock some of your favourite high end products.
The current gift is worth 300 pounds and it is yours for free if you make a 150 pounds purchase. The company delivers worldwide so even if you are not in the UK you might still be able to get your hands on a pretty tote filled with goodies.
The Cult Beauty Gift with purchase looks something like this:
Photo credit: Cult Beauty
Isn’t it pretty? The products are definitely different from the ones they included in the past which is very generous of them! See below more details.
- Huda Beauty – 3D Highlighter Palette in ‘Golden Sands’ – Value £40 (full size)
- ICONIC London – Silk Lashes (1 pair) – this is a preview item so no price available
- Too Faced – Better than Sex Mascara – Value £11.4 (4.8g)
- Dr Levy Switzerland – 3 Deep Cell Renewal Micro-Resurfacing Cleanser – Value £39 (full size)
- APA Beauty – APA Tooth Gloss – Value £23 (full size)
- Jouer Cosmetics – Powder Highlighter in ‘Rose Gold’ – Value £8.44 (2g)
- by Terry – Baume de Rose – Value £11.7 (3g)
- OUAI Haircare – Rose Hair &Body Oil – Value £2.32 (9.2ml)
- DNA Renewal – DNA Eye Balm – Value £65 (full size)
- Goldfaden MD – Skin Balancing Mask (7ml) – no price as this is yet another exclusive preview
- Kate Somerville – ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment – Value £18 (15ml)
- Briogeo – Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Cap System – Value £7.5 (one treatment)
- Sarah Chapman – Overnight Facial – Value £16.33 (5ml)
- Emma Hardie – Moringa Cleansing Balm & Cloth – Value £5.85 (15ml)
- Lime Crime – Diamond Crushers in ‘Choke’ – Value £16 (full size)
- Philip Kingsley – Elasticizer – Value £9.33 (ml)
- Dr Dennis Gross Skinacre – Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength Formula – Value £16 (5 treatments)
*the prices were calculated using the price of full size or the smaller size available for each product as a reference
I honestly cannot wait to receive them and play with them. As I am writing this I realised that I forgot about two of the items I said I would buy when and if they ever had this promotion ever again, but at least I will get the Lime Crime gloss which is very similar to the one I wanted from Huda.
The gift is worth quite a lot, but I understand that it comes with a hefty price tag attached. They increased it since they started running these promotions! However, I do believe that if you wanted to (re)stock some high end products from Cult Beauty, this is the best time to do so. If you cannot do it for whatever reason, don’t be upset as I am sure that they will run other promotions in the future. Personally, I felt really guilty about getting the gift this time, but I will make sure to save money some other way, but that is not a good attitude. It is this attitude that gets in me trouble so I do not advise it.
If you are struggling to decide what to get, here is a screenshot of my order summary.
I also got an extra gift as I purchased an item from Saturday and since it is a new brand that Cult Beauty stocks, they have an additional promotion for it.
Overall, I am pleased with the haul. Of course, I would have loved to be able to fit in a few extra products in that sum, but that is just wishful thinking *wink.