How to shop from ELF

on

For those of you who might not be aware, E.L.F or Eyes, Lips, Face is a brand predominantly found in North America that carries everything from accessories to lipstick, foundation and skincare.

Why should you care about the brand, you might wonder. The brand is one of the cheapest ones there are that also sell not only good quality products, but also the latest trends. The first part is great, but also the second, if you were curious to try the latest trends such as magnetic masks or glitter filled masks but did not want to dish out a fortune.

IMG_6564IMG_6565IMG_6566

As you can see, I managed to amass quite the collection. The photos were taken a while back so ever since, the collection continued to grow. The reason for that is due to the fact that ELF is absolutely addicting. How could it not be, considering the prices. However, that is not what this article is about. This article is how you should go about buying the brand.

In certain countries, the brand is available in drugstores which is great for when you are time constrained, however that is not they way you should buy these products.

IMG_6567IMG_6571

ELF products should be bought from the source aka the main website and in small quantities, especially if the company delivers to your country. You should try to optimise your orders so that you meet the minimum amount to qualify for free delivery, but not more at one.

Why? Well, each time you order through the website you gather points and in no time you will reach their latest tier. Those points will help you achieve a higher VIP level and thus you will gain extra benefits. However, the points can also be used to for vouchers and gifts.

Furthermore,  another reason why you should order from the main website is due to the fact that they run seasonal sales and as such you can get your bands on the same amazing products at a lower price, think a dollar or so.

Last, but not least, the company has an offer for a gift which might be secret or not every few weeks or so when you purchase for a certain amount. The threshold is usually the same as the one that is necessary for free delivery. Another reason to make small and frequent purchases! You can get your hands on a series of amazing goodies for free.

IMG_6570

Where you usually buy your ELF products? Are you an ELF fan?

9 Comments Add yours

1. lucyakao says:

This is a nice read, love it for sure

2. lucyakao says:

i have got some products from here, the brushes are amazing http://lucyakaos.blog

1. Nana says:

really? I found them horrible. However, I have to admit that I only tried a few.

3. Qui Talks says:

OMG…thanks for this…Now I have to go to Ulta Beauty and raid the E.L.F. section.

1. Nana says:

You are welcome, however the article suggests that you should the exact opposite.

4. Qui Talks says:

I did see that, but I only purchase there lashes and brush.

5. Qui Talks says:

I did see that but I only buy their lashes and brushes for $1. I knew some stuff were cheaper online. That’s how they get us to subscribe. Lol

1. Nana says:

it is not that it is cheaper, it is that you get extra stuff as well. But yeah, if you only want brushes and lashes then perhaps Ulta and loyalty points work best for you. I am surprised though that you like their brushes. I hated all that I tried.

Liked by 1 person

1. Qui Talks says:

Ohhhh I read that wrong….but I really like their kabuki brush and foundation brush.