It is finally here! I am so excited to see that the Harvey Nichols Autumn Beauty gift will be out in just a few days. These are usually the best gifts, thus the reason why I try my best to always get my hands on one when it comes out. In fact, I love them so much that this is all I wanted for my birthday this year, but it was not meant to be. They did not release one this summer so I expect the autumn gwp to be amazing.
Photo Credit: Harvey Nichols UK
This is the first image we have of the gift and just by looking at it, I can tell that it will be a great one. I can spot some pretty high end full sized products such as the Lucia Magnani toner. There is also the incredibly controversial and misunderstood brand – Perfect V. I am also incredibly happy to see a travel sized Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum cream which is my absolute favourite. There is also some Lipstick Queen which is also a great and high quality brand, even though I would have loved to see a lipstick I do not have rather than the famous Frog Prince which I already own a few of. Anyway, see below the entire list.
- 111Skin Rose Gold Treatment Mask, Sachet
- beautyblender blotterazzi
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, 10ml
- Dr Dennis Gross Dew It All Eye Gel, 5ml
- Environ Skin Analysis voucher (+ gift worth £14)
- Eve Lom Rescue Mask, 15ml
- GHD Final Fix Hairspray, 75ml
- Huxley Face Mask: Oil & Extract, 25ml
- Iles Formula Shampoo, 9ml Sachet
- Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel, 7.5ml
- Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick, 1.5g
- Lucia Magnani Refreshing Energising Tonic, Full Size
- Mario Badescu Botanical Exfoliating Scrub, 14ml
- MGC Derma Neck Serum/Stem Cell Serum/Day Cream/BB Concealer, Full Size
- Oh K! Cherry Lip Patch
- Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask, 15ml
- Oribe Free Styler Hairspray/Dry Texture Spray, 37ml
- Patchology Single Eye Patch
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask, 14ml
- Philosophy Purity Cleanser, 60ml
- Pixi Vitamin Wakeup Mist, Full Size
- R+CO High Dive Cream, 15ml
- Revitalash/Revitabrow, 1ml
- Rodial Vitamin C Energising Face Mask, 20ml
- Sand & Sky Purifying Pink Clay Mask, 13ml
- Sarah Chapman 3D Moisture Infusion Mask, 25ml
- Show Beauty Volume Mousse/Working Texture Spray, Full Size
- Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, 75ml
- Starskin 7-Second Morning Mask 10ml
- Starskin Overnight mask, 10ml
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil, 5ml
- The Perfect V Gentle Wash, Full Size
- Utopia Instant Firming Eye Serum, 15ml
- Winky Lux Mini Lipgloss Coffee Glaze + Mini Charm Highlighter
- Winky Lux Mini Lipgloss Sugar Glaze + Mini Charm Highlighter
Pretty great, no? The value of the Harvey Nichols autumn beauty gift is of over £650 which is incredibly generous. This is one of the reasons why I prefer beauty gifts over beauty advent calendars. I mean, like this, you spend a couple of hundreds, in this case £195, on products and you get an extra £650 more worth of products to try and fall in love with. With the calendars you spend the same, but do not get to choose any of the products. Trust me, I would know considering that I got the John Lewis, Asos, LookFantastic, M&S, Selfridges x L’Oreal, Liberty and Harrods calendars last year.
If you want to get your hands on something during this holiday season (that I am aware hasn’t;t quite started yet no mater what retailers want to make you believe), then let it be this Harvey Nichols Beauty gift. However, you do need to hurry and be ready on the 25th of September when the gift will be released. By then, make sure you register as a reward member on Harvey Nichols as that is a requirement for making this purchase. Also, I would also recommend selecting some products in advance especially if planning to shop online as the online gifts tend to be sold out significantly faster than the store ones.
Like I mentioned above, the only condition is to spend £195 on several products from the Harvey Nichols Beyond Beauty. I know this edit does not contain all products and brands that HN carries, which can be a bit disappointing for those that wanted to get their hands on some new Fenty Beauty products (aka me), but on the other hand they have Huxley which I have been meaning to try given all the positive reviews and also Sol de Janeiro which I adore.
See below some products that have caught my eye and I plan on adding to my shopping bag when the gift is released:
Personally, I am quite limited in my choice also by the fact that I will have to use a parcel forwarding service since I probably won’t be in the UK at the time when the autumn gift from Harvey Nichols is released. However, I will do whatever to get my hands on it. That is how much I want it :). However, I do recommend you enjoy yourself while hunting for some goodies from the over 1000 ones you can choose from.
*no affiliate links have been used in this post.