Nordstrom always has some pretty amazing offers, so to me that is like the best place to shop at. Sadly, for the better part of the year I am not in the US so I have to miss out on them. You don’t!
At the moment, you can get 13 pieces of haircare products with a spend of 65USD on hair care. That is not a lot, I mean I would get 1 1/2 products for that money and I would not regret it. Hair care is not cheap, especially high quality one. However, the best part is that haircare products do last you a little while so you don’t have to make frequent investments.
What does the gift with purchase at Nordstrom contain?
- Aveda Thickening Tonic (1 oz.)
- Briogeo Rosarco Heat Protectant Crème (0.33 oz., sample may vary)
- Bumble and bumble Go Big Thickening Treatment (1 oz.)
- dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse (1 oz.)
- Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 Texturizer (0.35 oz.)
- Le Labo Conditioner (0.1 oz.)
- Living proof Perfect hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment (1 oz.)
- MOROCCANOIL Protect and Prevent Spray (0.67 oz.)
- Omorovicza Revitalizing Scalp Mask (0.7 oz.)
- Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color & Conditioner for Beautiful Color (0.23 oz. each)
- OUAI Treatment Masque (0.3 oz.)
- rahua Control Cream Curl Styler (0.33 oz.)
- The One by Frédéric Fekkai One More Day Dry Shampoo (0.35 oz.)
As you can see above, the products are sample size which is kinda disappointing. However, the brands included are amazing. I cannot even tell you how many products I got from Briogeo, Bumble & Bumble or Living Proof, MaroccanOil and my favourite from the bunch, the one and only Ouai. But, hair care is a hit or miss as my bank account can testify. I had to go through many products until I found some that work and even then, I was tempted to try new ones in case some worked better. This is a great way to test new products without the capital investment.
What to get in order to qualify for the Nordstrom gift with purchase?
Hmm, there are so many products out there that I love and recommend, but let’s see some of them below:
Finishing Creme from Ouai – the product is pretty great if applied in moderation. It makes your hair a bit harder so it keeps its form once style. It also provides you a bit of volume and just makes you daily styling a little bit easier.
Briogeo Don’t Dispair Repair – this freaking thing is so nourishing that it would be a shame to let it pass. You need this in your life.
R+Co Dry Shampoo Paste – This is a game changer and os easy to carry around. Say goodbye to aerosols from spraying as well.
Have fun shopping! Nordstrom’s gift with purchase is a must if you are in need of haircare and let’s be honest who isn’t?
*this post contains affiliate links which means that I will be making a small commission for any purchase you make after clicking the links in this post, at no extra cost to you.