I cannot believe that I forgot about the Elle beauty advent calendar. Last year I absolutely wanted to get this calendar but then decided that I went overboard the year before so I said no. This year, the Elle beauty advent calendar is back and it is better than ever. See below all the details you need to know.
What does the Elle Beauty Advent Calendar contain?
- NARS Cosmetics The Multiple in Orgasm RRP £17.50 (Deluxe Miniature)
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil RRP £7 (Travel size)
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara RRP £12 (Travel size)
- Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry RRP £7.40 (1.2g) – this one is pretty amazing and something nice to have in your bag.
- Bella Freud Fairytale of New York Candle RRP £20 (Mini)
- Dermalogica PreCleanse Balm RRP £13 (15ml)
- REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic RRP £8 (50ml)
- Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream RRP £18 (75ml) – REVIEW
- Huda Beauty Eazy Lash Harmony #17 RRP £16 – FULL SIZE
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner RRP £16 – FULL SIZE
- Nails.Inc West End Gel Effect Polish RRP £15 – FULL SIZE
- 111Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask RRP £20 – FULL SIZE – this is a great mask to try on before an event as it tightens and brightens your face thus making your makeup look amazing
- Murad Perfecting Day Cream SPF 30 RRP £50 – FULL SIZE
- Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Ultra Gentle Daily Peel RRP £12 (3 applications) – I love these as they are easy and convenient to use. They do a great job at exfoliating your skin.
- Dr Sebagh Serum Repair RRP £69 – FULL SIZE – REVIEW
- Shiseido Ultimue Power Infusing Concentrate Serum RRP £23 (Deluxe sample)
- Chantecaille The Anti-Pollution Finishing Essence RRP £14.90 (4ml)
- Vita Liberata Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish RRP £15 (50m)
- Floral Street The Discovery Set RRP £24 – FULL SIZE – these are high qualify fragrances and given the size of the range, it is a good idea to try them out at least once before you invest as some of the scents might surprise you. I definitely did not expect some of them to smell the way they did when I tried them.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Body Builder RRP £18 – FULL SIZE
- Natura Bisse Eye Cream RRP £12 (2ml)
- Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence Leave-In Conditioner RRP £11 (60ml)
- Bella Freud Make Up Bag – FULL SIZE – this is tiny, but very convenient to hold small items. You can place it in your bag to keep your small essentials in it. Personally, I keep my travel medication aka everything I could possibly need in the case that something goes wrong, in this as it is the perfect size for when I am away for a week or so.
- Spacemasks Self-Heating Eye Mask RRP £3 – FULL SIZE – these are everything! Those of you who spend tons of time in front of a computer screen and especially those who also need glasses will love these.
Launch and Price
The Elle Beauty Advent Calendar is currently available for pre-orders. You can pre-order your calendar from here. The calendar will be dispatched on October 3rd.
The calendar is priced at £115 thus placing this calendar on the lower end of the luxury advent calendars price range. However, the value is a whooping £420 and given the contents, this is one of the best deals you can get this year.
Honestly, I would get this beauty advent calendar just for the Dr Sebagh Serum (it is that good!). That product alone makes this calendar worth it. Sure, the serum is not worth quite as much as the calendar itself but there are some pretty other amazing products included as well that more than just make up for the price. This calendar is the perfect luxury calendar as it drives a great balance between price and quality.
Are you going to get the Elle Beauty Advent Calendar?
*Photo credits: Elle Magazine/Hearts Magazine.
**Not Sponsored. No affiliate links have been used.