That time of the year is finally here. Okay, so I did not intent for that to rhyme, however the time for beauty advent calendars is here and I am super excited. The first one that is already available is the one from Fortnum and Mason. You can order it now and receive a month from now.
Fortnum and Mason Beauty Advent Calendar Contents:
1. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Kiss Cupuacu Lip Butter (6.2g) – link
2. Instant Effects Instant Lip Plumper
3. Le Prunier Beauty Oil (3.7ml)
4. Chantecaille Rose de Mai Face Cream (10ml)
5. Noble Isle Rhubarb Bath & Shower Gel (75ml), Noble Isle Rhubarb Body Hydrator (75ml) & Noble Isle Tea Rose Body Lotion (75ml)
6. Dr Russo SPF 30 Sun Protective Brush-on Moisturiser
7. Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Oil (9ml) & Revive Oil (9ml)
8. Sisley Black Rose Skin Cream (10ml) & Sisley Black Rose Mask (10ml)
9. Patchology Restoring Night Eye Gels
10. Ilapothecary Keep Calm Hand & Body Lotion (30ml)
11. Lucia Magnani Daily Firming Hydrator (15ml)
12. Iconic London Chrome Flash Eye Pot Spellbound (50g)
13. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Touch Hand Cream (50ml) – review
14. Christian Breton Liftox Serum (15ml)
15. Aurelia Cell Revitalise Night Moisturiser (30ml)
16. Bramley Body Wash (100ml)
17. Bramley Body Lotion (100ml)
18. Cosmetic 27 Baume (15ml)
19. Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash (20ml) & Fresh Soy Face Cleanser (20ml)
20. Guerlain Abeille Royale Oil (5ml)
21. Delilah Volumising and Defining Mascara – Carbon
22. Cult51 Neck and Décolleté Firming Cream (30ml)
23. 3LAB WW Cream (15ml)
24. Bamford B Silent Pillow Mist
25. Elizabeth Scarlett Night Sky Cotton Velvet Makeup Bag
Beauty Advent Calendar Details
The Fortnum and Mason Beauty Advent Calendar is priced at £195 which is pretty reasonable given its contents. The calendar comes with 14 full sized products and 16 deluxe samples. The calendar is worth over £800. Now that is something! I have a feeling that once again this calendar will provide the most value for your money!
The calendar is available for order now, but it will be delivered starting September 18th.
You can compare it to last year’s edition here. I do have to say that it was one of my favourite calendars!
Okay, as always here are my first impressions. I do not own the calendar as such as I can only comment on what I see on the list. I have tried the Sol de Janeiro products and linked the review above. The other products I have not tried as far as I know. If I look at the contents, I can see that once again there is a mix of lifestyle and beauty when it comes to the contents, even though the emphasis is more on beauty this year as far as I can tell. However, still most of the beauty brands have a more natural approach to beauty and use scents meant to relax you and put you in a good mood.
Also compared to last year’s contents, most of the products are different. There are a few similarities, but for the most part the calendar from Fortnum and Mason for 2020 is different. So you are totally not getting the same things as last year even if you did purchase the calendar in 2019. You will get value from it, no question.
Personally, I am very tempted to buy this one. I just have to see how the stock market will behave in the upcoming days 🙂 Definitely tempted.
Get the beauty advent calendar here.
What do you think of the Fortnum and Mason Beauty Advent Calendar for 2020?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.