Hello again. Here I am back with new info regarding another beauty advent calendar, probably the most desired beauty advent calendar. I do know this one I have not skipped out on since I first discovered it in 2017. Today I am going to talk about the Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar for 2020.
What does the Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar contain?
- Votary Super Seed Serum 50ml (FULL SIZE)
- Vilhelm Parfumerie Dear Polly Eau De Parfum 10ml
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream 15ml (FULL SIZE)
- Dermalogica Pre-Cleanse 30ml (FULL SIZE)
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil In Dragon Girl
- Margaret Dabbs Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum Pen (FULL SIZE)
- Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner 59ml (FULL SIZE)
- Susanne Kaufmann Herbal Whey Bath 40g
- Bamford Geranium Hand & Body Wash 100ml
- Dr Sebagh Serum Repair 20ml (FULL SIZE) – review here.
- Qms Medicosmetics Lip Line Corrector 15ml (FULL SIZE)
- Herbivore Prism 20% Aha 5% Bha Exfoliating Glow Facial 15ml (FULL SIZE)
- Ren Clean Skincare Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel 15ml (FULL SIZE)
- Hourglass Scattered Light Eyeshadow (FULL SIZE)
- Davines Nourishing Shampoo 100ml (FULL SIZE)
- Aromatherapy Associates Forest Therapy Bath And Shower Oil 9ml (FULL SIZE)
- Decree Light Cleanse 30ml
- Spacemasks Single Eye Mask (FULL SIZE) – review here.
- Liberty Small Strawberry Thief Washbag (FULL SIZE)
As you can see, the list is not complete. There are a few surprises that Liberty has not yet disclosed.
How much is the Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar worth?
It seems that Liberty listened to our complaints and this year they increased the value of the beauty advent calendar. We all know that last year, it was not the greatest calendar even though we had been expecting it. The 2020 beauty advent calendar from Liberty has a reported value of £789 which is significantly greater than that of last year’ calendar as you can see here.
How much will the Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar set you back?
This is sadly unknown. Last year the price went up a bit to £215 so hopefully the price will stay in the same region despite the increased value. This is definitely not the year for them to raise their prices.
When will the Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar be available for purchase?
Just like every other year, the beauty advent calendar from Liberty of London will be available starting October. You will be able to get it from the official Liberty website here.
I have to admit that I have been super lazy this weekend, this is the first weekend in a long time when I have not done any work. There are still a few hours left so who knows… But kinda want to want until tomorrow. Also, after sharing the news of the Fortnum and Mason Beauty Advent Calendar I decided to post about one calendar per day so that I do not ruin your dreams of reaching the much coveted inbox zero status.
When it comes to this specific calendar, I wanted to wait since the info is not yet complete as you noticed above, but knew that you were curious. I am sitting on a few more calendars, but the info on those is even less comprehensive so I might wait a bit longer. I am trying hard to decide what to do and how to proceed here so do let me know what you would prefer. I will also update this post as soon as I have more info though so stay tuned.
Okay, so let’s talk about the contents of the Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar. At a first glance, I spot the same brands as in previous years. Og course, there are a few exceptions, but still the brands proving the contents are more or less the same. In addition. I spotted the makeup bag which comes in the classic Strawberry Thief pattens. That was included in the first calendar that I got from Liberty back in 2017 and the pattern was on the interior of the box as well. I really hope they will do something different this time around and not reuse last patterns, unless they already had the boxes in their inventory from years ago. Just thinking of those keeping all the boxes for storage or crafts! I just there mine out btw. I have been holding onto them for way too long.
Okay, so in terms of contents, the items seem nice. However, I am not obsessed with any of the products. There isn’t anything I cannot wait to try from the list they released so far. I sure hope that the missing items are high ticket ones that will make the calendar irresistible,. Last year, they included the high value items in the Other Calendar (review here) rather than the beauty one (review of the 2019 Beauty Advent Calendar from Liberty). Only time will tell.
How do you feel about the Liberty Advent Calendar thus far?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.