OK! Magazine’s own beauty box is back for another month. This month’s edit has been curated by Katie Piper and it looks pretty great if I do say so myself. More details you can find below.
OK! Beauty Edit by Katie Piper Contents
- Mudmasky Vitamin-Infused Eye Serum, full size, worth £44
- Benefit 24-Hour Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel, travel size, worth £12.50
- Dr.Lipp CBD Calm Balm, full size, worth £10.99
- SeventyOne Percent Invisible Sun Shield SPF 50+, travel size, worth £10.75
- Oral Spotlight Care Toothpaste for Whitening Teeth, full size, worth £9.50
- First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturiser, luxury sample size, worth £5
Price and Value
This month’s beauty box has a value of £92.74. The boxes are usually priced at £15 and you can get the first for just £7.50. If you decide to subscribe and stay subscribed, you can expect that each of the boxes you will get will have a value of £60+.
Grab it here.
I have to say that I have not tried any of the products included in this box and as such I cannot comment on their quality or performance. However, this box caught my attention due to the inclusions of products I have not really seen included anywhere else before, such as the Mudmasky and SeventyOne Percent. I like that. These boxes might not be much but that is completely justifiable as they are just in the beginning, though they do feel soft of fresh and they manage to achieve that not by including random or low quality products, but rather some from wells stablished brands or up and coming ones. While not a fan of the magazine itself, the OK! Magazine Beauty Boxes are pretty cute IMO.
What do you think of the latest edition of the OK! Beauty Box?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.