Are you looking for a luxury advent calendar? The Liberty of London Men’s Advent Calendar might be the answer and not just for you, but also for your partner. The Men’s Advent Calendar is an adventurous, sophisticated luxury calendar filled with a selection of the finest beauty products. Truly an Advent calendar to remember.
This Men’s calendar is as luxurious as the stores in which it is sold: Liberty of London. In this edition, one can find 25 hand-picked items from some of the world’s best brands that promise to deliver. Do not take my word for it and see for yourself below.
The Men’s Advent Calendar Contents
- Susanne Kaufmann Shower/Shampoo Line M 30ml
- Frédéric Malle Musc Ravageur Eau de Parfum 10ml
- Liberty Pocket Square in Hendrix C
- Liberty Sloe Gin 50ml
- Dr Sebagh Seum Repair 20ml
- Augustinus Bader The Cream 15ml
- VOTARY Super Seed Facial Oil 50ml
- VENN Age-Reversing All-in-One Concentrate 20ml
- Liberty £15 Gift Voucher
- Davines Naturaltech Energising Shampoo 100ml
- Dr Barbara Sturm Anti-pollution Drops 10ml
- D.S. & Durga Holy Ficus Auto Fragrance
- 111SKIN Sub-Zero De-Puffing Eye Mask 1 Pair
- NEOM Organics Perfect Night’s Sleep Travel Candle 75g
- Aromatherapy Associates De-stress Muscle Gel 40ml
- Bamford Botanic Shampoo 50ml + Botanic Conditioner 50ml
- Escentric Molecules Molecule 04 Eau de Toilette 30ml Travel Size Refill
- Margaret Dabbs London Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion 45ml
- Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel 75ml + Whisky & Water Bath & Shower Gel 30ml
- Verso Super Eye Serum 20ml
- Marvis Whitening Toothpaste 25ml
- L:A Bruket 017 Lip Balm Almond/Coconut 14g
- Ruffians Matt Clay 50g
- (MALIN+GOETZ) Lip Moisturiser 10ml
- Claus Porto Musgo Real Spiced Citrus Eau de Cologne 30ml
Price and value of the Liberty Men’s Advent Calendar
The Men’s advent calendar, previously known as the “Other Advent Calendar” is priced at £215 and has a reported value of £623. The calendar is housed in a recyclable box adorned in Liberty Hendrix print and can be purchased here. Do not wait long as the Liberty calendars always sell out.
The calendar ships internationally. Some restrictions apply.
With the Men’s Advent Calendar, you can expect everything he needs to look his best this Christmas – without having to leave home! From skincare that will transform his complexion (and yours) to fragrances that are sure to get pulses racing; every day brings something new under the tree. And if you want even more reasons why I think this is one present your man won’t be able to resist… it also includes a Liberty Sloe Gin mini to make the family get together and the pitter-patter of overenthusiastic kiddos even more bearable. I am kidding, of course. But some people tend to enjoy a good gin.
While I have been an avid buyer of the Liberty’s Advent Calendar over the years, this alternative version of the iconic calendar also held a special place in my heart. Even though it is aimed specifically at men, it is a gift that couples can truly enjoy together.
As for the products, there are a few included that I have tried before. The Dr Sebagh Serum Repair is my absolute favorite HA serum out there. The product helped my skin tremendously as it gave my skin the ability to retain the moisture it needed to stay plump for longer, it also helped my pores look smaller in the long run as there was no more excess of sebum produced.
The Votary Super Seed Facial Oil is another great product. I am not usually one that falls in love with facial oils and I did not this time either, but I was as close as it gets. The rest of the range is also amazing, particularly the oil cleanser. Just putting it out there…
Noble Isle has yet to disappoint, but the scents are a bit different so it comes down to personal taste. The Marvis toothpaste is also pretty great, but it is an acquired taste of sorts as it is very different from what you can find in your local drugstore. When it comes to Bamford, you can also have pretty much high expectations and you will probably not end up disappointed.
The Escentric Molecules fragrance is pretty underwhelming though if you ask me. There’s nothing particularly wrong with it, it just does not impress as much as I expected from a product that comes from a brand with such a strong following. However, this scent is definitely more of a personal preference and may be perfect for your partner and even yourself. The scents tend to adapt to one’s skin more so than regular fragrances so who knows what it will feel like on you.
Overall, Liberty released a pretty neat Men’s Advent Calendar that in my opinion deserves a closer look. So what are you waiting for? Get clicking now… before they all sell out again!
What do you think of the Men’s Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.