The Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar is back for another year!
The Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar is the perfect way to treat yourself this Christmas. With 25 of the latest must-haves from the Harrods Beauty Halls, it’s your chance to discover new products and expand your collection before the festive season truly begins! Each day leading up to Christmas, you will open a new door on this beautiful calendar and discover an innovative solution for every skincare or make-up need.
Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar Contents
- Augustinus Bader Lip Balm 4g
- EviDenS de Beauté The Special Mask 30ml
- 111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster 20ml
- Rahua Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner 2 x 22ml
- NIOD Multi – Molecular Hyaluronic Complex 30m
- Dr Sebagh Rose de Vie Serum 50ml
- ELEMIS Pro Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 30ml
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Peel x 5 (great way to include acids in your beauty routine)
- Natura Bissé Inhibit Tensolift Neck Cream 20ml
- Fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask 30ml
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil 55ml (quite relaxing indeed once you get used to the scent)
- Oribe Power drops & Anti Pollution Booster 30ml
- Dermalogica Bio Lumin Eye Serum 15ml
- NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base 3g
- MZ SKIN Anti-pollution eye mask
- Slip Scrunchie Trio – review here
- ICONIC London Triple Threat Mascara 9ml
- Floral Street Discovery set 8 x 1.5ml (surprising find in a luxury advent calendar – good quality, but affordable especially this set format)
- Huda Beauty Get Even Rose Oil 10ml
- Rodial Instant Glow Primer 30ml
- Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm 15ml (great cleanser that does not leave the skin dry or stripped)
- Byredo Rinse Free Hand Wash – Vetyver 30ml (lovely products, but not for right now – it won’t protect you as also stated on the Byedo website)
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Super Anti-Aging Serum 10ml
- Sunday Riley Tidal Moisturiser 50ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Walk of No Shame Palette 5.2g
Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar Price and Value
The new Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar is priced at £250 and has a reported value of £1166. The price is very much in line with that of previous years, while the value has gone up. Yay Harrods!
The calendar is already on sale, but do not expect it to be around for long. Click here now to purchase Harrods’ yearly Beauty Advent Calendar!
The calendar soups internationally. Some restrictions apply, mainly the EU it seems…:(
Comments on the Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar
Forst of all, can we talk about the fact that Harrods redesigned its iconic beauty advent calendar? They seem to have given up on the classic design which showcased their Knightsbridge building on the outside. While this is a design trend that other retailers seem to have adopted as well this year more than ever, I am sort of sorry to see it go. How about you?
In order to switch things up, I left some comments on the products included in the Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar above. I hope you find my short remarks useful. If you do want to know more about the products, let me know in the comments below and I will do my best to answer any questions you may have.
As for the beauty advent calendar overall, this is an edition of the Harrods calendar that I actually quite like. The contents seem more down to earth. This last bit is something I am a bit unsure about as on one hand, I love the luxururious feel of the Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar, but on the other, there were usually quite a few products that even though I ended up loving, I still cannot see myself ever purchasing them in full size (not yet anyway). Mixed feeling, to say the least.
Overall though, I like the Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar. I like it for what it is and feel that the contents are decent enough to actually use in order to get good value out of them. As someone who wants to try out different things, this is also a great way to discover new brands (always welcome) and get great value for your money.
What do you think of this new Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.