Selfridges is back again with a new mask collection. Once again, I decided to share this mask collection with you as it is perfect for every beauty lover, regardless of status. Beauty does or a least should not, discriminate. Well, beauty does not, but the beauty industry we all know that it does. Personally, I think you should ignore whatever it says on the box and if there is something you want, you should go and purchase it (as long as it takes sense). I am being awkward again, I am aware. Thank you.
Selfridges Ultimate Mother’s Day Mask Collection Contents
- MILK Makeup Cooling eye patches 1 pair
- Shangree Aroma Blend Moisture mask 30ml
- Petite Amie Skincare Intensive Rejuvenating mask 20g
- Miracle Age Repair mask 25ml
- 111SKIN Rose Gold brightening face mask 30ml
- Package I Love Myself mask 25g
- Origins Mega-Mushroom Relief and Resilience mask 1 sheet
- Jayjun Intensive shining mask 28ml
- Erborian Ginseng eye patches 5g
- Boost Hydrogel decolletage mask 12g
- WISHFUL Thirst Trap cocoon mask 35g
- ByTerry Hydrating Rose mask 25g
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 1 sheet
- Starskin Plumping & Hydrating lip mask 1 sheet
- Rodial Pink Diamond Lifting face mask 20g
Price and Value
This newly released Mask Collection from Selfridges is worth £156 and it is priced at £60. The collection is available for purchase here.
I am so happy I decided to check again whether this new mask collection was finally available. I have been tracking it for days now, but it had yet to launch. Today has been a weird day and I was more than likely to forget to both check and oh the horror, to post. I am on a personal challenge to see for how long I can post daily. I am close to my previous record, but I am want to beat it 🙂
Anyway, about the mask collection. Surprisingly, I haven’t tried any of the masks included in this kit before. I have some of them, but I have been saving them for a special occasion. Yeah, don’t ask me as I have no idea what that even looks like. However, I like the contents of this beauty kit. I really do. I spotted a few masks in here that I have not seen anywhere else before. I had no idea a couple (okay more than a couple) even existed. I like when I am surprised. Now I do not know whether they are good or not, I have no idea and thus cannot comment, but I like the variety and the fact that they are not masks we have seen everywhere.
I would get this mask collection. Honestly. How about you?
How do you feel about this new mask collection?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.