The Liberty of London beauty advent calendar for Christmas 2022 is out now and it is a must-have for any skincare fan or beauty lover. The calendar contains 30 expertly curated products, 20 of which are full-size, from Liberty’s world-renowned beauty hall. There is also a Golden Ticket hidden inside one of the drawers in five calendars – awarding the lucky winners £1000 to spend at Liberty! So if you’re looking for the ultimate Christmas gift, look no further than the Liberty of London beauty advent calendar.
Liberty of London Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Contents
- Rose Inc Brow Renew Enriched Shaping Gel Clear 5g FULL SIZE
- MZ Skin Hydra-Lift Gold Face Mask 25g FULL SIZE
- Vilhelm Parfumerie Peony Couture 10ml
- Carriere Freres Tomato Candle 70g
- Le Labo Thé Matcha 26 EDP 15ml FULL SIZE
- Davines OI Oil 50ml FULL SIZE
- Hair by Sam McKnight Deeper Love Intensive Treatment Mask 50ml
- Wild Source Miracle Oil 15ml FULL SIZE
- The Seated Queen Cold Cream 30ml
- Liberty Hera Candle 60g
- (Malin+Goetz) Resurfacing Face Serum 30ml FULL SIZE
- Sunday Riley Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream 15ml FULL SIZE
- Votary Super Seed Nutrient Cream Light 30ml
- Verden Arborealist Bath Oil 55ml
- REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask With AHA 50ml FULL SIZE
- 111Skin Rose Quartz Exfoliating Mask 30ml
- Zelens Emulsion D Fortifying Moisturiser 30ml FULL SIZE
- Dr. Barbara Sturm The Good C Vitamin C Serum 10ml FULL SIZE
- Aromatherapy Associates Clear Mind Rollerball 10ml FULL SIZE
- QMS Medicosmetics Advanced Collagen Serum in Oil 10ml
- Dr Sebagh Retinol Night Repair 30ml FULL SIZE
- Venn Vitamin B Activated All-In-One Concentrate 20ml FULL SIZE
- Surratt Lipslique in Eglantine 1.6g FULL SIZE
- Trish McEvoy High Volume Tubular Mascara OR Lash Curling Tubular Mascara FULL SIZE
- Larry King A Social Life 30ml FULL SIZE
- Aveda Botanical Repair Strengthening Leave-In Treatment 25ml FULL SIZ
- L:A Bruket 017 Lip Balm 14g FULL SIZE
- UOMA Beauty Salute to the Sun Drama Bomb Mascara 13ml FULL SIZE
- Bamford Citrus Body Wash 50ml & Sage Body Wash 50ml
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment 60ml FULL SIZE
Liberty of London Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Price and Value
The Liberty of London Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 edition is priced at £245 and has a reported value of over £1000. The calendar is available now and stock is limited.
How to Get Your Hands on One?
This unmissable countdown is on every beauty lover’s radar – so treat them (or yourself) to the ultimate gift and guarantee a magical Christmas. The calendar is available to buy now on the Liberty website.
The calender seems to be available for international shipping.
Liberty of London Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Comments
Other than a very skewed definition of full-size that Liberty seems to have, the calendar is rather beautiful and very much different from past editions. Okay, I guess I need to explain a bit further what I meant by the skewed definition of full-size.
If you look at the Le Labo fragrance, it is considered to be a full-sized item by the retailer when in fact it is a travel-size version. It is not a sample, but the full-size version is definitely not 15ml. The same applies to the Dr. Barbara Sturm Vit C serum. The full-size version is in fact 30ml, not 10ml. But I do get where they are coming from, I mean you can call the product full size since they can be purchased in these sized, but it feels more like a marketing gimmick than anything else and truly not needed.
Aside from that, I think the calendar is rather nice this year. There are some great brands included and some good-sized products too. I do think the price tag is a bit unfriendly, to say the least, but the value does make up for it to some extent. This calendar is truly a great opportunity to explore some of the best products that Liberty has to offer. The fact that they switched up the products a bit when compared to the previous editions is definitely a point in Liberty’s favor. Whether you purchased the calendar last year or it has been a few years since your last one, this edition is one I am sure you will enjoy as it will introduce you to new products to try and fall in love with.
Product-wise, this calendar is quite balanced. You do get a bit of everything, however, I have to admit that I love the fact that the emphasis is on skincare rather than makeup. I feel like too often beauty advent calendars focus on makeup and leave skincare as an afterthought. This calendar, however, features some amazing products from Votary, Bamford, Dr. Barbara Sturm, and even a “new” scent from Le Labo which is not as overrated as you might think :D.
I am not getting into any product reviews here as even though I have tried some of the products included, I have not used any of them for long enough to share my experiences with them. I do invite you to share your thoughts in the comments below though. Any information is valuable and can help fellow beauty lovers make better-informed decisions.
Personally, I like the look of this advent calendar and believe it is a great contender to be one of the best beauty advent calendars of 2022. The price is a bit high, but the value does make up for it and I think Liberty has done a great job with curating the products included.
Don’t miss out on this year’s Liberty of London beauty advent calendar! With 30 expertly curated products, 20 of which are full-size, it is the perfect Christmas gift for any skincare fan or beauty lover. There is also a Golden Ticket hidden inside one of the drawers in five calendars – awarding the lucky winners £1000 to spend at Liberty! So what are you waiting for? Head to the Liberty website now and order your calendar while stocks last.
What do you think of this new Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar edition?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.