Get ready to countdown to Christmas in style with the Liberty of London Men’s Advent Calendar. This luxurious Advent Calendar contains 27 must-have products, including 16 full-size items, from Liberty’s beauty hall and beyond. With products ranging from skincare to fragrance, this is the ultimate holiday treat for any indulgence-seeking gent and not only. So what are you waiting for? Snap up your advent calendar today before they’re all gone!
Liberty of London Men’s Advent Calendar 2022 Contents
- Davines Pasta & Love Pre-Shaving & Beard Oil 50ml FULL SIZE
- Larry King A Social Life 30ml FULL SIZE
- Mario Badescu Gentle Foaming Cleanser 28.3ml
- Noble Isle Lightning Oak Hair & Body Wash 75ml
- Frederic Malle French Lover 10ml FULL SIZE
- Verden Arborealist Candle 80g
- Votary Brightening Hyaluronic Serum 50ml FULL SIZE
- (MALIN+GOETZ) Bergamot Hand + Body Wash 30ml
- L:A Bruket Hand & Body Wash Lemongrass 55ml
- Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Roller Ball 10ml FULL SIZE
- QMS Medicosmetics Replenishing Protection Hand Cream 30ml
- Dr. Sebagh Retinol Night Repair 30ml FULL SIZE
- MZ Skin Single Anti-Pollution Illuminating Eye Mask FULL SIZE
- Augustinus Bader The Cream 15ml FULL SIZE
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Clarifying Mask 20ml FULL SIZE
- Granado Carioca Bar Soap 120g FULL SIZE
- 111Skin NAC Y2 Liquid Mask 30ml
- Margaret Dabbs Foot Hygiene Cream 30ml
- Simon Carter Stag Cufflinks FULL SIZE
- Omorovicza Pure Hands 100ml FULL SIZE
- Decree SOS Revitalising Mask FULL SIZE
- Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Oil 30ml FULL SIZE
- Liberty Finders Christmas Pudding Rum 50ml
- Cultured Biomecare Vitality Cleansing Milk 30ml FULL SIZE
- Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Serum 30ml FULL SIZE
- CO Bigelow Lemon Body Cream 28.5ml
- Olverum Bath Oil 15ml
Liberty of London Men’s Advent Calendar 2022 Price and Value
The new Liberty of London Men’s Advent Calendar 2022 edition is priced at £235 and had a reported value of over £800. The calendar is ons ale right now so if this is a calendar you wish to own, then go grab it as soon as possible as it will surely sell out rather fast.
It seems that the calendar is also available for International Delivery.
Liberty of London Men’s Advent Calendar 2022 Comments
The Liberty of London Men’s Advent Calendar is one of the most popular Advent Calendars on the market and for good reason. It is packed with an impressive 27 products, 16 of which are full-size items, making it great value for money. The calendar includes a mix of skincare, fragrance, and other luxury items, so it is sure to please any discerning gent.
However, the best part of this calendar is that its contents can also be enjoyed by women, at least part of them. This is one of the very few advent calendars in the beauty space that works really well for couples. It is something that both of you can enjoy and makes a great gift for couples who love to pamper themselves. Even though, this year the calendar seems to be leaning a bit more toward the male demographic than it ever did before.
Product-wise, there are certainly a few gems included in this one. I am not going to get into how that definition of full-size is a bit skewed, I believe we all know this by now, but most of the items flagged as full-size can indeed be considered as such.
My favorite product from his advent calendar is actually the QMS Medicosmetics Replenishing Protection Hand Cream. With so many goodies, I had to pick a hand cream! Well, the winter months are closing in so my hands will require any extra help they can get and this hand cream is perhaps the best one I ever tried. There has honestly not been a hand cream that left my hands smoother than this one from QMS Medicosmetics.
Of course, you also have the Augustinus Bader Rich Cream. I usually stay away from talking about this one as I have shared many times that for me it did not work. It did not do anything. My mother also pretty much disliked it. However, I started gifting these to my godmother ever since we discovered that it is not a product for us, and “wow”. Honestly, I never thought that a product can be so visibly effective. She loves it and keeps talking about how this is one of the best products she used in a very long time. However, the thing is that her forehead wrinkles are visibly less defined. Even though I knew there had to be a reason why so many people loved it, I failed to see it until that point.
So, with that being said, I think it is safe to say that this calendar is certainly worth your money. If you are looking for an Advent Calendar with great value for money and one that will make an excellent gift
Don’t miss out on your chance to own this year’s Liberty of London Men’s Advent Calendar. Filled with 27 must-have products, including 16 full-size items, it’s the perfect way to countdown to Christmas in style both for men as well as for couples. So grab yours today before they’re all gone!
What do you think of the Liberty of London Men’s Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.