This is just a short post and definitely not what I had intended to share today, but I know that some of you were really excited about the launch of the Net-a-Porter beauty advent calendar, but in the end gave up on it. If you regret your choice or if you did not consider it in the first place, this piece of news might just change your mind.
The Net-a-Porter beauty advent calendar from last year is currently on sale and it is available for purchase for £178.50 instead of the full price of £250. The calendar is available for grabs here.
In case you need a reminder, here are the contents of the Net-a-Porter beauty advent calendar 2021 edition:
Net-a-Porter Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 contents
- 11SKIN Rose Gold Radiance Booster
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Lifting Serum
- Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask
- Natura Bissé Diamond Instant Glow Express Mini Lift Ampoules
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream 15ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyeliner – Walk Of No Shame
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Lipstick in Sway – full size
- Oribe Power Drops Color Preservation Booster
- Susanne Kaufmann Mallow Blossom Bubble Bath
- Claus Porto Banho Citron Verbena – Scented Candle
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon
- Mauli Rituals Sleep Dharma Pillow Mist
- Macrene Actives High-Performance Neck and Décolletage Treatment
- Leonor Greyl Paris Masque Fleurs de Jasmin
- Tata Harper + Net Sustain Purifying Cleanser
- Hayo’u Rose Quartz Beauty Restorer
- Margaret Dabbs Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion
- Vapour Beauty Lux Organic Lip Conditioner
- Sacha Juan Ocean Mist Hair Cream
- Sunday Riley Pink Drink Firming Essence
- Grown Alchemist Hand Cream
- Costa Brazil Kaya Jungle Firming Body Oil
- Agent Nateur holi(oil) Ageless Face Serum
If you’ve already purchased this product, then I feel you. I am in the same boat :(, but this is the risk with limited edition items, especially the ones that have a history of selling out fast.
Will you be grabbing the Net-a-Porter advent calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.
So has no power over me now. It’s ironic, people were waiting for it so much (and the treatment of customers was unimpressive), it was selling out really fast and now it’s on sale in January
Yeah. It was truly disappointing and still is. In 2020 I loved my calendar and thought it was the best decision I made. So far, the 2021 did not impress me all that much. There are some products that I do believe I will enjoy tremendously or at least hope I will which I would have not purchased otherwise and which make up for the price, but still I expected a bit more of that makes sense. Not sure what went wrong with NaP this time