I know, I know! I have been away for quite some time and haven’t said anything. I had to go on a business trip and did not take my (personal) laptop with me and then I took over some major projects right before their respective deadlines so it was a lot to deal with. I am so sorry for not saying anything, but I am back and will try to do better in the future.
There are many offers to catch you up on and I am sure that you probably saw many of them, but for now I want to focus on the special Jubilee Beauty Bonanza from Latest in Beauty as this is a time limited offer and one I am sure many will appreciate, especially if you have yet to see it.
The Do Good, Feel Good Beauty Edit – £32 (reduced from £34) & worth £174
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix 15ml (worth £59)
- The Ritual of Karma Shower Foam 200ml, full size
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, full size
- MUA PRO/BASE Primer Oil with Gold Flakes, full size
- Florena Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream 50ml, full size (worth £24.99)
- Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 200ml, full size ( worth £39)
- Wedo Professional Light & Soft Shampoo Bar 80g, full size ( worth £14.95)
- Manucurist Huile Verte 15ml (worth £14)
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Classic Fresh 200ml, full size
- MUA PRO/BASE Makeup Bag, full size
- Look Good, Feel Better Detailed Eyeliner Brush
- Look Good, Feel Better Sculpting Sponge
Comments: This box is not as reduced as others, but then again it came out a few days ago. That being said, this box is pretty fantastic and contains a great selection of everyday products that despite being mostly drugstore products deliver quite great results. The Murad cleanser is incredible and super effective if not abused though and the Rituals foam shower gel are a great addition to any bathroom. A great choice!
Fabulous Best of 2021 – £24 (reduced from £38) & worth £121
- Lumene Nordic Hydra Hydration Recharge Overnight Cream 50ml, full (worth £17.90)
- ELF Cosmetics Lash it Loud Mascara – Black 4.5g
- Boots Ingredients Niacinamide Clay Mask 30ml, full size
- Philosophy Microdelivery Resurfacing Solution 30ml
- Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub 200ml, full size
- Nivea Energy Micellar Water 400ml, full size
- Revolution Pro Goddess Glow Lip Oil – Soleil 8ml, full size
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave In Plus Keratin Conditioner 59.1ml
- BareMinerals Ageless 10% Phyto-Retinol Night Concentrate 8ml
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Smoothing Hair Food Coconut & Macadamia Shampoo 350ml, full size
- Q+A Zinc PCA Daily Moisturiser 75ml, full size
- Lanolips Tinted Balm – Perfect Nude 12.5g, full size
- Balance Me Pre and Probiotic Cleansing Milk 30ml
- Nip + Fab Salicylic Fix Facial Scrub, full size
Comments: This is another interesting beauty box from Latest in Beauty. There is a good mix of drugstore products from lower priced to higher priced items. This is a perfect box for everyone who wishes to try new products from brands that you might not pick up for yourself when in store either because you’ve used them for a very long time before moving on to fancier brands or because there are better known alternatives on the UK market (depends on the product).
UpCircle Brand Showcase – £45 (reduced from £60) & worth £120
- Cleansing Face Balm with Apricot Powder 50ml, full size (worth £18.99)
- Face Toner with Mandarin and Chamomile 100ml, full size (worth £17.99)
- Eye Cream with Maple and Coffee 10ml, full size (worth £14.99)
- Organic Face Serum with Coffee Extract 30ml, full size (worth £14.99)
- Face Moisturiser with Argan Powder 60ml, full size ( worth £18.99)
- Night Cream with Blueberry Extract 55ml, full size (worth £18.99)
- Coffee Face Scrub Citrus Blend 100ml, full size (worth £14.99)
Comments: I cannot comment on the quality of the products, but I do have to say that the brand caught my attention quite some time ago. If you are curious to try the product, this is a great time as the offer is fantastic. Plus, the brand started expanding so you will begin to see it in more places.
Caroline Barnes Beauty Expert Edition Box – £44 (reduced from £74) & worth £241
- Illamasqua Eye Elemental Artistry Palette, full size (worth £39)
- Spectrum Collections KJH 2 Piece Face Brush Set, full size (worth £29.99)
- James Read, full size (worth £30)
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment 15ml ( worth £21)
- Murad Intense Recovery Cream 50ml, full size ( worth £68)
- Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick – Pink Brandy, full size
- Daniel Sandler Watercolour Liquid Cheek Colour – So Pretty, full size (worth £16.50)
- Trish McEvoy Intense Gel Eye Liner – Deep Aubergine
- ELF Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow – Purple Reign, full size
- Sculpted by Aimee Liquid Lights Gilded Glow, full size
Comments: If you are a makeup lover or willing to take your love to the next level, then this box is for you. This box is filled with hidden gems loved by makeup artists from around the world and I cannot say that I blame them. The Kate Somerville Exfoliator leave the skin feeling super soft and ready for a great makeup application, the Trish McEvoy Eyeliner is super soft and glides easily and yet does not smudge more than necessary (absolute fave in terms of eyeliners!). Even Ilamasqua is pretty darn grea.
I won’t go into more details but there is also a grooming box on sale if you are interested to grab for one Father’s Day or just because. You can check it out here.
And with the risk of sounding like a sales person which I am totally not, I also recommend checking out the solution boxes which are available here. These boxes are newer to Latest in Beauty, they are new concept and each box supposedly targets a specific concern.
The above beauty offers are available to UK consumers only and they will end at midnight, June 4th 2022.
Overall, I do recommend having a closer look at these beauty boxes from Latest in Beauty. Latest in Beauty has always introduced me to new and exciting products which I probably would have never purchased on their own. This is a great opportunity for them to do the same to you :).
What do you think of these offers from Latest in Beauty?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.