And now, (okay so apparently I am doing it again). Here I am back again today with information about the third and smallest Body Shop Beauty Advent Calendar – the Make It Real Together Advent Calendar.
What does the Make It Real Together Advent Calendar Contain?
- Mango Hand Cream 30ml – review
- Moringa Fragranced Bath Bubble 28g
- Almond Milk & Honey Soothing & Caring Shower Cream 60ml
- Hair Ties
- Shea Soap 100g
- Strawberry Lip Butter 10ml
- Mini Bath Lily made with recycled plastic
- British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter 50ml
- Coconut Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub 50ml
- Banana Truly Nourishing Shampoo 60ml
- Shea Hand Cream 30ml
- Mango Shower Gel 60ml
- Bath Gloves
- Strawberry Shower Gel 60ml
- Pink Grapefruit Hand Cream 30ml
- Coconut Fragranced Bath Bubble 28g
- Layers of Fun Nail File
- Pink Grapefruit Fragranced Bath Bubble 28g
- Banana Truly Nourishing Conditioner 60ml
- Coconut Lip Butter 10ml
- Hair Slides
- Coconut Shower Cream 60ml
- Mango Lip Butter 10ml
- Almond Milk & Honey Soothing & Restoring Body Butter 50ml
How much does the Make It Real Together Advent Calendar cost?
The Make It Real Together Advent Calendar has the most affordable price tag of the three beauty advent calendar released by The Body Shop this year and it is priced at £50.
When does the Make It Real Together Advent Calendar launch?
Personally, I know for sure that this is not the calendar for me. No judging here. If this is the one you like, then go for it. However, given my side-hustle (aka this blog) and my love for beauty, I really feel that I would not get enough value for it. If the Ultimate Calendar was the one I had my eyes set one and found that the Big Calendar was perfect to gift to someone close or even to oneself, the Make It Real Together Advent Calendar is in my opinion the kind of calendar you definitely gift. This is perfect for the Secret Santa event at the office when you have no clue what to buy. It is also perfect for when you need to go to a different type of Christmas event and have no idea what to get your host or your host’ children. However, it is also an option for those who refuse to splurge this Christmas and still want a piece of the Body Shop pie. The contents are still great, but they simply do not impress as much as the ones from the other two calendars.
How do you feel about the Make It Real Together Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.