It is time to celebrate. The first CultBeauty goody bag of the year is finally out and you can grab yours today, if you wish to do so. Read on.
What does the Cult Beauty Goody Bag contain?
- Zoeva Full Size Luze Fan Brush
- Disciple Skincare Deluxe Dreamy Skin Retinyl Oil (10ml)
- The Inkey List Full Size Retinol Serum
- 111Skin Full Size Bio Cellulose Treatment Mask (1 mask)
- byTerry Mini mascara Terrybly (4g)
- Glow Recipe Deluxe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask (10ml)
- Charlotte Tilbury Deluxe Hot Lips 2 in ‘Glowing Jen’ (1.3g)
- Dr Barbara Sturm Deluxe Hyaluronic Serum (5ml)
- Dr Dennis Gross Deluxe Stress Repair Face Cream (7ml)
- Drunk Elephant Deluxe F Balm Electrolyte Waterfacial (15ml)
- NatureLab Tokyo Deluxe Perfect Shine Clarifying Scalp Scrub (44g)
- Goldfaden MD Deluxe Wake Up Call (12ml)
- Summer Fridays Full Size R+R Mask
- Iconic London Full Size Lip Plumping Gloss in ‘Do not disturb’ or ‘Privacy Please’ or ‘Sex Kitten’
- Milk Makeup Deluxe Vegan Milk Moisturiser (3ml)
- It Cosmetics Deluxe Confidence in a Cream (7ml)
- Emma Hardie Skincare Deluxe Protect and Prime SPF 30 (15ml)
- Kate Somerville Deluxe Exfolikate Daily Foaming Cleanser (30ml)
- VENeffect Deluxe Pore Minimizing Cleanser (15ml)
When does the goody bag launch?
The goody bag will be available for everyone soon, but if you do not wan to wait, then you can grab yours today with the code FOUNDERS20.
How much is the Founders 2020 Cult Beauty goody bag worth?
The goody bag is worth £270 and you need to spend £160 to bag yourself one. This is quite the bargain and a great chance to try new luxury beauty products as well as stock up on old favourites.
Not sure what to get? Here is my wishlist.
The Milk Makeup PlushBerry KuSH Lip Balm is available here.
*There is an Item from Plenaire which is also a free gift. This will most likely get removed if I were to place the order. This is what my basket looks like.
Overall, I think this is a cute goody bag. This is not the most amazing goody bag ever, but then again those are never from Cult Beauty. On the other hand, Cult Beauty does indeed have some of the best goody bags out there and this ones no exception. The Founders Goody Bag contains some pretty amazing goodies such as the Glow recipe Watermelon mask and the newly released Dr Dennis Gross cream or the latest launch from Drunk Elephant. This is truly a great opportunity to try new products from brands you can easily shop on the site.
Personally, I am not 100% sure if I am going to get it, especially not now. You might recall that I am trying to cut down on my beauty spending. I am very tempted though as some of the products I wanted to get are in the goody bag and also my very top items from my wish-list do amount to more than the £160 which are needed for the goody bag. Decisions, decisions.
Are you going to grab the goody bag?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.