Today I am going to talk about the latest release in the world of beauty advent calendars – the GlossyBox Beauty Advent Calendar 2020. This calendar is not at its first edition. Having had multiple uber-successful editions to back it up, expectations are high but so is the list of people who have already placed an order. Have you? What are you waiting for? This will certainly sell out fast, just like always. If you are unsure, see below all the details about this beauty advent calendar.
Glossybox Beauty Advent Calendar Contents
- Avant Skincare 3-1 Hyaluron Filler Collagen Eye Formula worth £99.99 – full size
- Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer – deluxe size
- The Body Shop Mini Himalayan Purifying Charcoal Mask
- Brushworks HD Complexion & Contouring Sponge Set worth £11.99 – full size
- Bubble T Bath Bomb Fizzers
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 13g – deluxe size
- Ecooking Hand Cream 30ml
- FILORGA Paris NCEF Supreme Multi- Correction Creme worth £10.78 – deluxe size
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix Shimmer Stick worth £21 – full size
- Frank Body Coffee Scrub
- Glossybox 3 in 1 Moisturiser – full size
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask – deluxe size
- Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick in Wedding Day – full size
- Iconic Eyeshadow Day To Slay Palette worth £45 – full size
- Illamasqua Liquid Eyeliner worth £21 – full size
- Lee Stafford 10 in 1 Leave In Treatment Spray 100ml worth £11.99 – full size
- Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Liquid Lipstick worth £10 – deluxe size
- KVD Vegan Beauty Mascara ‘Go Big or Go Home’ Mascara in Black – mini
- MUA Brow Define Pencil – full size
- Nails Inc Victoria Polish – full size
- PIXI Glow Mist 80ml – full size
- Sleek Loose Pigment 1.9g
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment – deluxe size
- The Vintage Cosmetics Company Polly Bow Make-Up Headband
- Zoeva Screen Queen Highlighting Palette – full size
How much is the GlossyBox Beauty Advent Calendar Worth?
The GlossyBox Beauty Advent Calendar is reportedly worth £390.
How much does the GlossyBeauty Advent Calendar cost?
The beauty advent calendar from GlossyBox is priced at £99, however you can get it for less if you are a subscriber of GlossyBox. If you are a subscriber then the calendar can be yours for just £80 which means you are saving £19.
If you are not yet a subscriber, you can subscribe here for the UK and still take advantage of this amazing offer. Furthermore, even if you take into account the price of the box, you will still end up spending less than the full price, but getting significantly more value.
You can get September’s box for just £11 if you use SPATIME at checkout. This is a high value edition of the subscription box so you need to move fast if you wish to procure it.
When does the GlossyBox Beauty Advent Calendar launch?
The Glossy Box Beauty Advent Calendar is available Starting September 8th for subscribers and starting September 30th for non subscribers. The calendar is sold exclusively on the GlossyBox website here
The GlossyBox Beauty Advent Calendar is so dreamy. Have you seen how pretty the box is? I have a similar box from a past calendar, but in blue and I still use to this day even though it has been a few years since I got it. I would love to have this pretty pink one on my dresser. But enough about the packing. Packaging is not all. Contents matter as well.
When it comes to contents, I am happy to see a huge difference from last year to this one. The brands are different for the most part. I am glad that GlossyBox decided to include one of their own brand products as this is a great opportunity to give the brand a try without dishing ur £20 or so on a single product. Furthermore, I am more than happy to see that Avant is back again. I love the brand and I believe it deserves more notoriety, however she is expensive so I am not in a hurry to buy a product for/by myself. I always try to get mine through offers such as this one.
Overall, this new edition of the GlossyBox beauty advent calendar is pretty cute and a good option for those who are a fan of the subscription service. The price of the calendar is pretty fair and the contents are quite interesting as well.
Read my review of the 2019 GlossyBox Beauty Advent Calendar edition here
Grab you 2020 GlossyBox Beauty Advent Calendar here.
What do you think of the GlossyBox Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.
Omg this just looks amazing!!