I had a few free hours and I thought that I should catch up on some of the posts that I have fallen behind on. I am going to start with the most recent news though, the ones that you might have not seen yet and are super excited to learn about, such as the launch of the ASOS Face and Body Beauty Advent Calendar. This is a calendar I was super excited to learn more about, to be honest. I really liked the idea behind last year’ edition and I was curious to see what ASOS came out with this time around.
What does the ASOS Face and Body Beauty Advent Calendar contain?
- Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair 100ml
- Bare Minerals Vital Power Infusion Serum 7,5ml
- BECCA Backlight Priming Filter 15ml
- Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto Replenishing Hydrator 15ml
- ELEMIS Pro Collagen Marine Cream 30ml
- Emma Hardie Pink Clay Detox Mask 15ml
- Eylure False Lashes
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser 56.7g
- Indeed Labs n-circadian Night Mask 50ml
- Dr Jart Tiger Cicapair Calming Sheet Mask
- Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer 25ml
- Living Proof 5 in 1 Styling Treatment 30ml
- MAC Marrakesh Lipstick
- Marvis Classic Strong Mint Toothpaste 10ml
- Nip & Fab Vitamin C Tonic 100ml
- Origins Active Charcoal Mask 75ml
- Dr Paw Paw Multi Purpose Balm Ultimate Red 25ml
- Rose Quartz Facial Roller
- Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate 10ml
- Spectrum Makeup Brush
- Sunday Riley CEO Vitamin C Brightening Serum 5ml
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment 5ml
- The Ordinary Caffeine 5% + EGCG 30ml
- This Works Love Sleep Pillow Spray 10ml
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 3.9g
How much is the ASOS Face and Body Beauty Advent Calendar worth?
The beauty advent calendar from ASOS is worth over £360.
How much does the ASOS Face and Body Beauty Advent Calendar cost?
The ASOS Face and Body Beauty Advent Calendar with 24 products is priced at £75.
When does the ASOS Face and Body Beauty Advent Calendar launch?
The ASOS Beauty Advent Calendar is out now.
Where can you get the ASOS Face and Body Beauty Advent Calendar from?
The calendar will be available exclusively at ASOS here.
Additional ASOS Beauty Advent Calendars
The 24 product Face and Body Beauty Advent Calendar is not the only advent calendar that ASOS is releasing this year. Same as previous years, there is also a Grooming Advent Calendar and a more affordable 12 product version of the beauty calendar.
The one thing that I loved about the ASOS Beauty Advent Calendar last year, one that impressed me more so than with other calendars, was the packaging. I loved that ASOS used a pin board like reusable box for the advent calendar in 2019, a box I am still using to this day and I do not foresee giving it up anytime soon. This year is not different. By the looks of it, the 2020 Face and Body Beauty Advent Calendar comes in a acrylic storage bin/box. That is pretty cool!
Okay, now in terms of contents, the ASOS Beauty Advent Calendar is quite similar to the ones from last year. I mean, quite a few of the brands are the same and the products themselves are from the same categories, but they are newer or simply different versions of the same product. That is not that bad. It really comes down to what kind of products you are seeking. However, there are some new additions as well so there is not reason to worry.
In terms of price, the advent calendar seems a bit more expensive than the previous editions, but the ratio of price/value is still good.
Read my review of the 2019 edition of this beauty advent calendar here.
What do you think about the ASOS Face and Body Beauty Advent Calendar?
Grab you ASOS Advent Calendar here.
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.