The news you have been waiting for and some of you asked me about is finally here. Here I have the details of the Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 edition and the calendars does not disappoint *wink). See for yourself.
Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar Contents
- Aerin Amber Musk Eau De Parfum 4ml
- Aveda Cherry Almond Conditioner 40ml – review
- Aveda Cherry Almond Shampoo 50ml – review
- Benefit Gimme Brow – Shade 03 3g
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base 7ml
- ByTerry Baume De Rose Lip Balm 3g
- Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Champagne Diamonds Eyeshadow Pencil 10g
- Clarins Hydra Essential Cream 30ml
- Fenwick Rose Quartz Gua Sha
- Kiehl’s Crème De Corps Nourishing Body Oil 40ml
- Lancer Nourish Rehydration Mask 7.5ml
- Lancome Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate 7ml
- Laura Mercier Rouge Essentiel – Rouge Ultime 1.2g
- Living Proof Full Shampoo 30ml
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser 30ml
- L’Occitane Almond Delicious Hand Cream 30ml
- L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil 75ml
- MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara 5.7g
- Maison Matine Fragrance Discovery Set 6x2ml
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil – Do Me Baby 1.8g
- NEOM Happiness Scented Travel Candle 75g
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Deep-Conditioning Treatment 40ml
- Polaar Polar Night Cream 50ml
- Rosalique 3 In 1 Anti-Redness Miracle Formula SPF50 30ml
- Sisley Sisleÿa L’Intégral Anti-Âge 5ml
- Sisley Sisleÿa L’Intégral Anti-Âge Eye and Lip Contour Cream 2ml
- The Organic Pharmacy Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml
Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar Price & Value
The Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar is priced at £150 while the contents are worth over £400 thus making this calendar a pretty great beauty deal not to be missed.
Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar Launch Date
The Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar is set to launch next month, on the 22nd of October. The calendar will be available exclusively at Fenwick.
Personally, I am super excited and quite intrigued. I have a feeling that this calendar will make it on my very short list of beauty advent calendars that I intend to purchase this year. Maybe, I will lose the tag of crazy beauty advent calendar lady, Or maybe not, not if more calendars just as this one are being related this year.
This calendar, as well as the one from Fortnum and Mason are quite unique. They cater more towards wellness and lifestyle and not necessarily focus simply on beauty. I guess that is what makes me so interested in this specific one. Also, this is a calendar that I have not purchased before.
How do you feel about the Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.