Cult Beauty is back with their latest edition of a goody bag/beauty gift with purchase. Just in time 🙂 I was actually thinking about them just the other day and then surprise, surprise. I got the launch info in my inbox. It is funny how things turn out, no? Anyway, please find below more information about this new beauty gift with purchase and one from a retailer that continues to ship internationally (yes, I am still bitter).
Tried and Tested Goody Bag Contents
- Cult Beauty Kraft Paper Make Up Bag
- Elemis Skin Nourishing Milk Bath 60ml (deluxe size)
- ESPA Bergamot & Jasmine Body Lotion 30ml (deluxe size)
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting 10ml (deluxe size)
- Oskia Renaissance Mask 15ml (deluxe size)
- Pai Skincare Rosehip Bioregenerate, Rosehip Seed & Fruit Universal Face Oil 10ml (travel size)
- Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil 12ml (deluxe size)
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 30 15ml (travel size)
- Gallinée Hydrating Face Cream 30ml (full size)
- REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 100ml (deluxe size)
- Emma Hardie Skincare Moringa Cleansing Balm 15ml (deluxe size)
- Medik8 C-Tetra 8ml (deluxe size)
- IT Cosmetics Hello Results Wrinkle-Reducing Daily Retinol Serum-in-Cream 5ml (deluxe size)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Brag Volumizing Mascara 2.5ml (mini)
- Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick – Dirty Thirty 3g (full size)
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 40ml (travel size)
- Honest Beauty Everything Primer Matte 30ml (full size)
- Sol de Janeiro Glowmotions – Rio Sunset 30ml (full size)
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre – Pillow Talk 3.5ml (full size)
- Goldfaden MD Bright Eyes 4ml (deluxe size)
- Dr Dennis Gross Skincare All Physical Lightweight Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 7ml (deluxe size)
- Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream 7ml (deluxe size)
Price and Value
The new beauty gift with purchase from Cal Beauty has a value of £295 and it can be yours if you make a purchase of £150. The gift is availble now (in case you don’t see it just yet, try entering the code EARLYACCESS at checkout). Also, make sure you are logged in.
Grab the Try and Tested beauty gift with purchase here.
I will try to refrain on commenting whether this gift with purchase is worth it or not overall as it would be a bit cynical of me (at least until the end of this article). You will see below why. In the meantime, I will talk about some fo the products included int he gift.
The first thing that caught my attention from this beauty gift with purchase is the kraft paper makeup bag. I recently got one such paper from a Sephora Favourites collection/kit and they are pretty okay in terms of quality. However, I am worry about their long term survival if you end up spilling something on them. I honestly do not believe you can clean them up which is why I am not even using mine (I am germaphobe…and it has only gotten worse). For me, this is a wasted product, but some of you might like it. I would have another one of their clear bags, but there is nothing we can do about it. Does not make much of a difference if we look at the bigger picture, but since it is a reusable product, I would have liked one that lasted years.
Okay, in terms of the products. There are a few products here that I used and I believe even one I reviewed on this blog. The first product is the one from Oskia. The Renaissance mask used to be a favourite of mine may moons ago. The product is nice, feels nice and it leaves the skin bright and glowy. The best part is that you can totally open the front door if needed without being embarrassed (yes, it totally happened to me. I really do not want to know what the person on the other side would have said had my face been green or all foamy as activated charcoal masks were all the rage back then. Okay, now I got that image in my head and I so want it out).
The REN Skincare toner is alright, but I am not that big of a fan. I am willing to try it again as the brand itself is pretty good, especially quality wise, but I found that their products might be good but they are a hit or miss where I am concerned. It comes down to personal preference.
Ah, Emma Hardie. Honestly, the cleansing balm is like a must in every single Cult Beauty Goody Bag. They even included a full size version of it a while back (summer 2018). I just cannot escape it. I had so many of them that I really do not need another one, no matter how good it is. This is a case of overexposure honestly as the product itself is great, does a good job at cleansing and removes makeup without making the skin feel tight or uncomfortable. It is not the best cleansing balm out there, but it is a very good one. I just had enough though.
If you want to learn more about the Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte lipstick, you can read one of my review here. The shade I had was different though.
The only other product I tried from this beauty bag, is the Fresh Rose Face Cream. This product is one of my favourite ones from Fresh actually and I recommend trying it, if you haven’t already. The Cream is soothing, it is pretty light and has a cooling, gel-cream like texture.
I said in the beginning of this section that I will try to refrain from commenting on the goody bag overall, however I cannot. Look, in all honestly, I planned on getting this goody bag before I even knew about it. I was already making plans to get something for Easter (here we celebrate Easter this weekend) and I wanted something new. As such, I already placed my order yesterday evening. However, I do not think this is the most exciting beauty bag CB ever released. It is cute and has some products I am more than looking forward to try, but there are quite a few that I already have [tried] and I am sure you are in the same boat as me, especially if you have been getting these goody bags for a while now. It comes down to whether you want to get some beauty products from CB and then it makes sense to get them now while you get additional products. Of course, it also makes sense to get it if you want the gift itself.
Not sure what to get? Here is what I got.
- The Sunshine Edit – available here.
- Olapex No 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask – available here.
- Olapex No 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo(250ml) – available here.
- Kopari Beauty Coconut Latte Body Wash (266ml) – available here.
- NCLA Beauty Hey Sugar Body Scrub( 250g ) – available here.
- Indeed Labs Retinol Reface – available here.
Grab the Cult Beauty Goody Bag here.
What do you think of this new beauty gift with purchase?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.