I am back with another box review, one I did not think I would ever write actually. I was certain that by now the box would be out of stock and that I would only get to share the individual product reviews, but that is not the case at the time of writing, so I decided to go for it.
I love Latest in Beauty and many of the collection boxes they came out with are amazing, especially the luxurious ones. In general, you can expect good value for your money. The subscription boxes are not bad either, but I will tackle that in a separate post. The collections, especially the ones such as this one from the Sunday Times Style are incredible. For that reason, despite the higher than usual price, I decided to go get myself their latest edition and boy, I do not regret it one bit.
Sunday Times Style – Luxury Beauty Edit Contents
- Suqqu Eyeshadow Palette Shade #3 – full size, worth £45
- Argentum Le Savon Lune – full size, worth £104
- Hayo’u Body Restorer Massage Tool – full size, worth £38
- Nuxe Body Oil Huile Prodigieuse Florale 30ml, full size
- Escentric Molecules – scent will vary – full size, worth £36
- ICONIC London Lustre Lip Oil – full size, worth £21
- ESPA Optimal Skin Pro Cleanser 100ml, full size, worth £32
- Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel 100ml
- Sarah Chapman Platinum Stem Cell Eye Mask – full size, worth £25
- MAC Powder Kiss Lipstick – Sultry Move – full size
- Crabtree & Evelyn Buff & Smooth Lip Exfoliator – full size
- Erborian Pink Primer & Care 15ml – full size
- This Works Stress Check Kind Hands 75ml
- Blink Brow Bar Ultimate Arch Definer – Indian Chocolate – full size, worth £22
- 111SKIN Sheet Mask Zero De Puffing Energy Facial Mask – full size worth £22
- Ark Skincare Advanced Action Plumping Lip Cream 15ml – full size, worth £32
- Kalmar Love Sensual Senses Bath Oil 100ml – full size, worth £45
As you can see the line up of this box is phenomenal. The fact that it only includes a minimal number of makeup products and that those are usable products even at this time, makes it even more incredible. I have yet to play with all the products in the box. I admit to that. However, I did try the majority and I am impressed. There is good quality overall, no comments on this front. There might be two products I won’t use either because I have no need for them or because they do not work for me. One such product is the eyebrow pencil as I do not do my eyebrows ( oh the shock! my eyebrows are fine as they are IMO) and the Molecule fragrance. I like the idea behind Molecule, but I tried the majority of the range and everything smells really off on me. The only scent I used and loved is one I never got in fragrance format…
Now this is probably a bit weird, but super necessary at this point. The products are alright, none of them smell funny aka they are not necessarily products that the brands did not manage to sell (sadly it keeps happening more and more and I saw myself forced to throw out quite a few new purchases as they products were clearly not new). Every single product seems alright and I have not noticed any of them to be expired or soon to expire.
Look, I don’t recommend anything lightly and if there is something wrong with a product I am the first to point it out. However, on this occasion I was actually pleasantly surprised. Not only did I have no doubts whatsoever after placing the order, but even nearly a month later (more like 25 days), I still do not. I am super happy with my order and I cannot wait to share the reviews of each of the products with you in the upcoming weeks and months.
If you are still looking for a pick-me-up or just want one last fabulous gift going into the new year, then I highly recommend you have a look at this incredible Latest in Beauty collaboration box.
Grab the Sunday Times Style Luxurious Beauty Edit Box here.
Have you purchased any of the Sunday Times Style boxes?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.