Summer is nearly over, but the offers keep on coming. Niche Beauty, the german retailer we all love to hate is back with a new gift with purchase offer in the form of a Hair Essentials Bag. The Niche Beauty Hair Essentials Bag is a beauty gift with purchase that focuses only on haircare so it is a perfect addition for all those of you who love trying out new hair products or are looking to discover new goodies that can help you achieve great results in an effortless manner but hate spending a fortune on products only to realize they are not suitable for your hair type.
All the details about the new Niche Beauty Hair Essentials Bag are available below.
Niche Beauty Hair Essentials Bag Contents
- Hair by Sam McKnight Cool Girl, 250ml
- Aime Hair & Scalp Boost, 60 Pc
- Coco & Eve Like A Virgin Miracle Hair Elixir, 100ml
- Oribe Signature Invisible Defense Universal Protection Spray, 50ml
Luxury Travel Sizes
- R+Co Sun Catcher Vitamin C Leave-In Conditioner, 30ml
- Virtue The One for All 6-in-1 Styler, 15ml
- Ouai Detox Shampoo, 30ml
- Amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask, 60ml
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Prickly Pear Oil, 40 ml
- Rahua Hydration Hair Mask, 22ml
- Kristin Ess Reconstructive Moisture Mask, 27ml
- The Clippendales Haarclip Cotton Candy, 1x
- Slip Pure Silk Skinny Scrunchie, 1x
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Duo Luxus Haircare Samples, 15ml
Niche Beauty Hair Essentials Bag Price and Value
The new Niche Beauty Gift with Purchase is worth €210 and it is available for free when you spend at least €150 across products from the online retailer.
The gift ships internationally.
How to get the gift
Just add enough products to your basket to meet the minimum threshold and the gift bag will be added automatically to your basket if still in stock.
Niche Beauty Hair Essentials Bag Comments
It has been a while since I was last excited about a beauty bag from Niche Beauty, thus my lack of posting on the subject. However, for the very first time in quite some time, I am actually excited about this gift with purchase. Not only do I love haircare, but I have tried so many products only to find so few that actually worked for me, that helped me make my life easier so any freebies in this department are going to make me jump with joy.
Okay, not quite any freebies, but those that do seem to sell and promise great results. And that is exactly what this beauty bag is comprised of.
Let’s take a closer look, shall we?
The Niche Beauty Hair Essentials Bag is a great value beauty gift with purchase and it will be available for free when you spend at least €150 across the site. The bag comes with full-size and travel-size haircare products from some of the best brands in the business including Oribe, Amika, Christophe Robin, and R+Co.
- Hair by Sam McKnight Cool Girl is an amazing hair product that helps achieve Serena van der Woodsen looks in 2 easy steps. Not kidding! This product just gives your hair a bit of texture, making it look styled without any effort and without weighing it down. It is easy to use and just get the work done, you know?
- Ouai Detox Shampoo has to be one of my favorite shampoos from Ouai. It is a great clarifying shampoo that helps get rid of all the build-up from products, leaving your hair feeling clean and looking shiny.
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Prickly Pear Oil is one of those hair masks that I have been wanting to try for months but I have to say that when I finally did, I was not that impressed. The mask is very hydrating and it smells great, however, I struggle to wash it off completely so I prefer to use it before shampooing rather than after. No matter how much I rinse, I still feel like my hair is left greasy.
- Now, the Slip Pure Silk Skinny Scrunchies are some of my favorite hair scrunchies. They are super gentle on the hair, but they cost a fortune for what they are. They are really well made and they are high quality, but the price tag is a turn-off for me. However, luckily they do last a long time so whenever I can grab one through a beauty offer or gift with purchase… This is one of those products I love to own and use but would not really spend money on.
If you are looking for a great gift with purchase that will help you discover new haircare products or simply want to try out some of the best products on the market without spending a fortune, then this is the perfect offer for you. Honestly, I do recommend this gift.
Click here to shop the Niche Beauty Hair Essentials Bag.
What do you think of the Niche Beauty Hair Essentials Bag Gift with Purchase?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.