Now this offer I am going to present you today is one I can totally get behind. Boots just launched a new beauty box and I have a feeling many of you will just love it, the same way I do by the way.
Keep on reading to find out more about the Boots Self Care Superstars Premium Beauty Box.
Boots Self Care Superstars Premium Beauty Box Contents
- Arkive – The Good Habit Hybrid Oil 50ml
- bareMinerals- bareMinerals Skinlongevity™ Long Life Herb Serum 8ml
- Liz Earle – Liz Earle Rose & Lavender Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml
- Patchology – FlashPatch Restoring Night Eye Gels 13g
- Seoulista – Beauty Correct & Calm Instant Facial Sheet Mask 25ml
- Rituals – Rituals The Ritual of Jing Scented Candle 145g
- Disciple – Disciple Dreamy Skin Retinyl Oil 10ml
- Erborian – Erborian Skin Hero Bare Skin Perfector Cream 15ml
- REN Clean Skincare – REN Clean Skincare Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream 15ml
- This Works – This Works Deep Sleep™ Pillow Spray 5ml
- Mario Badescu – Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs And Rosewater 29ml
- Phillip Kingsley – Elasticizer Deep-Conditioning Treatment 40ml
- Elemis – Elemis Pro Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 20g
- Sol de Janeiro – Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 75m
Boots Self Care Superstars Premium Beauty Box Price and Value
This new and limited edition beauty box from Boots is priced at just £38 and has a reported value of around £171!!
Okay, color me impressed. I am super serious right now. This beauty box from Boots is actually amazing. In fact, I would go as far and say that this is even more impressive than the recently launched Harvey Nichols Wellness edit and way more affordable as well.
Not only does this beauty box contains a product from Rituals in my favorite scent – Ritual of Jing – a scent I have been obsessed with ever since it was still called Dao but also the Disciple Dreamy Skin Retinyl Oil.
I was in Berlin when I noticed that my skin looked surprisingly good or even great I would say. I honestly could not believe it especially after being on a flight, feeling super stressed and most of all poorly. However it did, my skin looked the best it ever did and the only new product in my routine was the Disciple Dreamy Skin Retinyl Oil. I had been using the product for around three weeks at that time and the effects very starting to come through. To this day, the Disciple Dreamy Skin Retinyl Oil remains my favorite anti aging oil and one I whole heartedly recommend you try at. Least once
The Elemis cleansing balm is another incredible product included in this beauty box. I like the product quite a bit as well but I do have to admit that the rose scent can be a bit much at times/when you are more sensitive to fragrances. However, the product does an incredible job at cleansing your skin and removing all traces of makeup.
As for the Bum Bum Cream, do I still need to tell you how much I love it or you already know? this is a product I was reluctant to try at first but once I did, I did not look back. The body cream is moist ruing but mostly it tightened the skin and improved its appearance. It also smells rather great if you are into elegant yet “happy” and strong scents.
Overall, go for it. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to truly try some premium beauty that more than deserves a place in your stash. What are you waiting for?
What do you think of the Boots Self Care Superstars Premium Beauty Box?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going