Harvey Nichols is slowly following in the footsteps of other British luxury department stores and joining the beauty box trend. As part of this process, the retailer just launched a new and exciting beauty edit or beauty box. Call it as you will 🙂
Keep on reading to find out more about the Harvey Nichols Wellness Edit 2023 and its contents.
Harvey Nichols Wellness Edit Contents
- Caudalie Premier Cru The Rich Cream Travel Size
- Espa Positivity Bath & Shower Gel 50ml Travel Size
- Kate Somerville Delikate Recovery Cream 50ml Full Size
- Mz Skin Hydra-bright Golden Eye Treatment Mask X 1 Pack
- Neom Great Day Wonder Balm 12g Full Size
- Neom Happiness Travel Scented Candle
- Oto Sleep Drops 15ml Full Size
- Ouai Detox Shampoo 30ml Deluxe Size
- Ouai Leave In Conditioner 25ml Deluxe Size
- Starskin The Gold Masktm Vip Revitalizing Luxury Bio-cellulose Face Mask
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 35ml Full Size
- Vida Glow Supplements
Harvey Nichols Wellness Edit Price and Value
The new launch from Harvey Nichols is priced at £85 or $88 and has a reported value of £300+.
The kit is available starting January 10th.
Harvey Nichols Wellness Edit Comments
I am a bit stuck for words right now. On one hand so actually like this beauty kit and on the other I cannot decide whether I actually have any use for it. I am tempted to go for it but… what do you think?
Product wise, the Wellness Edit seems like a great option for anyone looking to try out new products as well as make these cold winter months a bit more bearable.
I love how they’ve included a full size version of the Kate Somerville Delikate Recovery Cream – now this is a product everyone needs at this time of year. My skin surely would benefit from it and I am sure yours would too.
The rest of the product are alright but nothing oddly fascinating or any I cannot live without. They are nice to have, you know? Not must to have though.
Overall, this is an interesting beauty kit and perfect for those interested in exploring a mix of products from both lifestyle/wellness space as well as beauty.
What do you think of the Harvey Nichols Wellness Edit?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.