Latest in Beauty is back again with a collection box, but this time we are going to be talking about a luxury beauty box – the Style Luxury Beauty Edit. It is a good one, so keep on reading.
What does the Style Luxury Beauty Edit contain?
- Suqqu Eyeshadow Palette Shade #3 – full size, worth £45
- Argentum Le Savon Lune – full size, worth £104
- Hayo’u Body Restorer Massage Tool – full size, worth £38
- Nuxe Body Oil Huile Prodigieuse Florale 30ml, full size
- Escentric Molecules – scent will vary – full size, worth £36
- ICONIC London Lustre Lip Oil – full size, worth £21
- ESPA Optimal Skin Pro Cleanser 100ml, full size, worth £32
- Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel 100ml
- Sarah Chapman Platinum Stem Cell Eye Mask – full size, worth £25
- MAC Powder Kiss Lipstick – Sultry Move – full size
- Crabtree & Evelyn Buff & Smooth Lip Exfoliator – full size
- Erborian Pink Primer & Care 15ml – full size
- This Works Stress Check Kind Hands 75ml
- Blink Brow Bar Ultimate Arch Definer – Indian Chocolate – full size, worth £22
- 111SKIN Sheet Mask Zero De Puffing Energy Facial Mask – full size worth £22
- Ark Skincare Advanced Action Plumping Lip Cream 15ml – full size, worth £32
- Kalmar Love Sensual Senses Bath Oil 100ml – full size, worth £45
Price and Value
The box from Latest in Beauty is priced at £115 and has an impressive value of £505. Pro subscribers might benefit from a discount (aka member show have been charged three times for their monthly boxes)
The box is out now and it can be purchased here. Don’t wait too long as last time, the box sold out in two hours.
The Latest in Beauty Style Luxury Beauty Edit is simply wonderful. It contains every single thing you need to endure the cold season. I love so many of the products included and also am curious to try more from certain brands.
This Works Stress Check Hand Gel is pretty great. The scent is calming, but with repeated use, you will feel the need to wash your hands as it does leave a gel like residue. Kinda like most such gels. Argentum is an incredible brand that creates silver based beauty products. They are typically really good and help keep your skin clear as silver has antimicrobial powers. Suqqu creates high quality makeup and it has never failed me before but I do admit that I have not used this particular product before. I could keep on going, but by the time I finish, the box will surely be out of stock.
Grab the Style Luxury Beauty Edit here.
What do you think of this beauty edit from Latest in Beauty?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.