If the Net-a-Porter Beauty Advent Calendar is not the right choice for you, then you might also want to check out the Mr Porter’s Grooming Advent Calendar instead. Even if you are happy with the beauty edition, you might want to check out the grooming alternative for the man in your life. You will surely want to steal a few things here and there and keep them for yourself. Sharing is caring after all, no? Think of it like a bonding experience. Seriously now, the Mr. Porter’s Grooming Advent Calendar is truly something worth checking out so have a look below. You won’t regret it.
Mr Porter’s Grooming Advent Calendar Contents
- 111Skin Cryo ATP Sports Booster (*updated), 20ml – Full Size – worth £85
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream, 15ml – worth £65
- Claus Porto Cerina Scented Candle in Brise Marine, 70g – worth £14.25
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Anti-Pollution Drops, 30ml – Full Size – worth £110
- Dr. Dennis Gross B3 Adaptive Superfoods Stress SOS Eye Cream, 15ml – Full Size – worth £65
- Grown Alchemist Anti-Bacterial Hand Cream, 65ml – Full Size – worth £18
- Horace Superfatted Soap Bar in Italian Bergamot & Peppermint, 2 x 125g – worth £6 x 2
- Jaxon Lane Bro Sheet Mask x 2 – worth £12.5
- Malin + Goetz Bergamot Deodorant, 73g – Full Size – worth £19
- Susanne Kaufmann Mallow Blossom Bubble Bath, 100ml – worth £18.8
- Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser, 50ml – worth £30
- The Grey Men’s Skincare Overnight Sleeping Mask, 50ml – Full Size – worth £65
Mr Porter’s Grooming Advent Calendar Price and Value
The Mr Porter’s Grooming Advent Calendar is priced at £120 and has a reported value of around £570. Based on my calculations though, the value seems to be around £514.55. (update)
The calendar is available for purchase exclusively at Mr. Porter here.
Sc**w the men in my life, I want this calendar for myself. Okay that was a bit harsh, but I was totally kidding. However, I do want this calendar for myself. The 2021 edition is incredible content wise and it is perhaps one of the most gender neutral ones from Mr Porter so far. I am no stranger to getting grooming advent calendars (i.e The Other Advent Calendar from Liberty), but the Mr Porter seemed a bit more targeted at men than alternatives. The products above though are mostly unisex.
The only products that at a first glance I would be doubtful about are the Jaxon Lane Bro Sheet Masks and the The Grey Men’s Skincare Overnight Sleeping Mask. However, I did check and the Jaxon Lane Bro Sheet Masks seem like products I would gladly give a shot to. They are formulated using amazing ingredients that help with hydration and de-puffing such as caffeine, hyaluronic acid, peptides and more. I honestly see no reason why not to use them, but I am not a specialist. The only “man” specific thing about these masks seems to be the marketing. The Grey Men’s Skincare Overnight Sleeping Mask I am a bit more doubtful about I admit, but who knows… I would be willing to give it a try or just gift it for Christmas if I would end up getting this calendar for myself.
There are a few other products that might not be enjoyed by women as such due to the more masculine scents, but I did not want to include them above as the product itself can be considered unisex IMO – one is a soap and the other is candle… Need I say more?
Overall, this Mr Porter’s Grooming Advent Calendar would make a great gift for any man who loves taking care of himself, but also a great way to introduce your man to skincare if they are still in the phase of thinking that a soap is a miracle product that does everything. However, once again, this would also be a great calendar to share and one I would even recommend getting for yourself. I am seriously considering it.
Grab the Mr Porter Advent Calendar here.
What do you think of the Mr Porter Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.