The news you have been waiting for is here, well, almost. As you might know, last year I discovered the SkinCity Beauty Advent Calendar and I took a chance. I did not know anything about the brand and in just a few minutes, I placed my first ever order. Things could have ended very differently, however there was no reason to worry. Here is everything you need to know about ordering from SkinCity in case you have never ordered from the brand before.
As I was saying, there was no reason to worry and the beauty advent calendar from SkinCity was one of my favourite calendars from last year (review here). The calendar was perfect and filled with so many skincare goodies that I cannot even…
Safe to say, I am looking forward to the 2020 edition. I know you have been too! All those emails and post hits can finally be answered, sort of. Here is the preliminary info on the SkinCity Beauty Advent Calendar.
SkinCity Beauty Advent Calendar Contents
- Babor Refine Cellular
- By Wishtrend Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask
- Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover
- Codage The Oil
- Decléor Comforting Body Milk
- Dermaceutic Night Cream
- Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Cleanser
- Dr Barbara Sturm Glow Drops
- Dr Ceuracle Cleansing Foam and Toner duo
- Filorga Oxygen Glow and Biodroga MD Skin Refining Peeling Duo
- Hyggee Relief Blue Flower Mask
- Instytutum X-Strength Retinol Serum
- Joanna Vargas Cleansing Bar
- Make p:rem Cleansing Oil and Ampoule
- MakeTheMake Volume Mascara Primer, Peptide Power Play Mascara Duo and Power Play Mascara Curved Brush
- Maria Akerberg Hand Cream
- Medik8 Retinol Intense
- Oskia Cleanser
- Paula’s Choice 10% Azelaic Acid Booster
- Sensai Extra Intensive Mask
- SkinCity Essentials Coffee Scrub Stick
- SkinCity Skincare Mist & Toner Duo
- Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser
- Verso Skincare Super Facial Serum
Price and Value
The SkinCity Beauty Advent Calendar is reportedly priced at €150/£125 and will have a value of approximately €460/£420. The calendar is expected to launch on October 14th and it will be available exclusively at SkinCity.
*The calendar ri snow sold out on the international website. Still available in the UK.
**The international version ended up costing €121/£110 with express shipping included.
I do not know about you, but I am super excited. The information I have so far looks really good, but now we have to wait and see whether all of it is true. As I mentioned above, this post is based on preliminary info as well as rumours. Do not worry as I will update this post as soon as I have official info.
Are you as excited about the SkinCity advent calendar as I am?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.