Hello my darlings. I am back again with a surprise. For the first time in a long as I can remember, Selfridges is releasing their own beauty advent calendar. I know they released some collabs with Lancome in the past, but I really do not remember a beauty advent calendar like the ones from other department stores, Correct me if I am wrong. Until then, here are the deets.
Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar Contents
- 111Skin Celestial Black Diamond Eye Mask
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Mini Lash Bang Mascara
- Barbara Sturm Glow Drops 10ml
- By Terry Mini Baume De Rose 3g
- Byredo Hand Cream 1996
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream 15ml
- Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 – 30ml
- Eve Lom Cleanser 20ml & Muslin Cloth
- Ex Nihilo Fleur Narcotique 7.5ml
- Face Halo – one piece
- Hair By Sam McKnight Cool Girl Barely There Texture Mist 50ml
- Huda Life Liner Dual Ended Eye Liner
- Laura Mercier Mini Translucent setting powder & Puff
- MAC Prep & Prime Fix + 30ml
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 EDP
- Morphe Dimension Effect Highlight and Contour Stick
- Nars Mini Orgasm Blusher
- The Ordinary “Buffet” 30ml
- Ouai Texturizing Hair Spray 40g
- Pat McGrath MatteTrance Lipstick
- Penhaligons Maduro Leaf Candle 75g
- Pixi Glow Tonic Mini – review
- REN Atlantic Kelp and Microalgae anti-fatigue toning body oil 100ml
- Selfridges Complimentary Beauty Concierge Appointment
- Skin Gym Rose Heart Gua Sha
- Slip x3 Mini Scrunchies – review
How much is the Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar worth?
The calendar is worth over £500! The calendar from Selfridges is priced at £210 which makes it around the same as the other high-end department store ones. I would say this is acceptable.
When will the Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar be available?
The Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar is out now and can be purchased here.
Not sure whether you care, but as always, I have some thoughts. First of all, I am obsessed with the design of the Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar. Secondly, like I mentioned above, I only remember the collaborations between Selfridges and Loncome and maybe, maybe one tiny and unimpressive calendar, but really fuzzy about that one. Either there were no classic beauty advent calendars or they were really boring. Can someone enlighten me?? The Lancome ones I recall because I made the mistake of purchasing one some years back.
About the calendar… I love the design, but a box won’t help me at all right now. I am still trying to get rid of the ones from previous years which somehow became an integral part of my decor. Now, seriously, the contents matter way more, The contents are all that matter here, especially when the price is quite steep. I like the contents and I feel the choices are really good. I am more than curious to try some of the products, but I also own close to half of them already which is really bad. I rarely get calendars to get my hands on yet another product I tried before, regardless of its size. Of course, if it full size, I can appreciate it, if it is deluxe or sample, I would have preferred a product I have not formed an opinion on so that I have more content to share with you (not that I have not done a pretty poor job at reviewing products). It really depends on you as an individual and your needs.
Overall, I like the Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar and if it were not for the products I own, I probably would not even hesitate to get this one. However, as things stand, I am not sure. How about you?
Shop Beauty at Selfridges here.
What do you think of the Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar? Are you excited?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.