This is absolutely crazy. I am telling you that craziness awaits so do proceed cautiously. Net-a-Porter is back with a new beauty kit, perhaps the biggest one they have ever done. The new vanity case beauty kit comes with 15 uber-luxurious products and is pretty much what dreams are made of (or nightmares, depending on how you look at it).
Net-a-Porter Vanity Beauty Case Contents
- Slip Silk Eye Mask – worth £50
- Angela Caglia Rose Quartz Eye Mask – worth £110
- Rosebud Eye Treatment Set – worth £50
- Rae Morris Mini Kabuki Brush – worth £52
- 111SKIN Molecular Hydration Mask 75ml/ 2.4fl.oz. – worth £95
- Natura Bissé Diamond Cocoon Daily Cleanse 150ml/ 5.3fl.oz – worth £66
- Kaya Jungle Firming Oil 100ml/ 3.4fl.oz. – worth £95
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum 30ml/ 1.01fl.oz – £235
- Noble Panacea The Brilliant Overnight Recharge Cream 30 x 0.3m – worth £215
- Augustinus Bader The Lip Balm 4g/ 0.14oz – worth £30
- Augustinus Bader The Face Oil 10ml/ 0.33fl.oz – worth £60
- Westman Atelier Lit Up Highlight Stick in ‘Nectar’ 5g/ 0.17oz – worth £44
- Omorovicza Gold Eye Lift 15ml/ 0.5fl.oz – worth £150
- Christian Louboutin Beauty Lash Amplifying Lacquer 7ml/0.24fl.oz – worth £59
- Tata Harper Elixir Vitae 30ml/ 1fl.oz – £413
The kit comes in a vanity case.
Price and Value
The new beauty kit from Net-a-Porter is priced at £550!!! The value is of £1724 thus making this kit a 68% saving.
The vanity beauty kit is available for purchase exclusively here.
This is a crazy good deal! You’re getting tons of high-end products for over half off the regular price. If you’re into luxury beauty, this kit is definitely worth checking out. The only downside is that the price is crazy high as well. While I am sure many of you spend this amount or significantly more on beauty every year, spending this amount all at once is a bit much.
I would suggest getting this vanity beauty kit for an extremely luxurious Christmas present. If you’re looking to splurge and blow it all at once, this is the perfect opportunity. I am obviously not serious. While the vanity beauty kit from Net-a-Porter is an interesting offer, beauty gifts with purchase or other beauty boxes and kits just make more sense. Now, if you are someone who has a lot of growling to do aka, you are in the dog house then you can totally have a closer look. It might just get you out of trouble right in time for the holidays.
The kit is great. Personally, the reason why I used the word “crazy” so many times in this post is that I even considered getting this for a hot minute. But no. I will definitely skip this one. The price is just not worth it. I cannot stress that enough. This is definitely an expensive luxury beauty kit even to me! I need to think of the cost of opportunity and after BF… just no.
If you do decide to buy this vanity case beauty kit, please let us know in the comments so we can live vicariously through you.
What do you think of the Vanity Case beauty kit from Net-a-Porter? Will you be picking it up? I would love to hear your thoughts on this.
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.