To be honest, I am in the same boat. I have been looking forward to some amazing beauty kit or gift with purchase to pick up and yet that has not been the case. However, Revolve is here to the rescue. The lovely online retailer has just released a new beauty bag filled with clean beauty from some of the best brands on the market. It might not be a gift with purchase, but it is still a value kit worth checking out and it is one filled with products we do not really see every day.
More details about this new beauty bag from Revolve are available below.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir (1.01 fl oz/ 30 mL)
- Mara Beauty Algae + Moringa Universal Face Oil (0.50 fl oz/ 15 mL)
- Moon Juice Super Beauty (10 day supply)
- Wander Beauty Mile High Club Volume and Length Mascara (0.33 fl oz / 10g)
- boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel (10.1 fl oz / 30 mL)
- OSEA Undaria Algae Body Butter (29 fl oz/ 49g)
- lilah b Lovingly Lip Tinted Lip Oil in b. romantic (.06 fl oz / 1.77 mL)
- Summer Fridays Mint Jet Lag Mask (0.94 oz fl / 28g)
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask (1 fl oz / 29.57 mL)
- Naturally Serious Supercharge Anti-Oxidant Moisture Serum (1.01 fl oz / 30mL)
- KORA Organics Berry Bright Vitamin C Eye Cream (0.50 fl oz / 15mL)
- Act+Acre Cold Processed Steam Cell Serum (2.1 fl oz / 65 mL)
Price and Value
The Revolve Beauty Clean Beauty Bag is priced at £96 (VAT included) and has a value of $365 or approximately £295. The kit is available for worldwide shipping.
For a detailed post on my experience with shopping at Revolve from the UK, I recommend checking out this post.
This looks like a great beauty kit! I love that it includes products from brands that are known for being clean and green. I also appreciate that the kit is available for worldwide shipping. It has been a while since we have seen such an offer!
Key features and benefits
- great price-value ratio
- an interesting mix of 12 clean beauty products
- 4 full-size products
- comes with a reusable and super cute bag
- easy worldwide shipping process
In terms of the products themselves, I haven’t tried all of them, some I honestly had no idea even existed but that is the beauty of shopping at Revolve. Revolve almost always includes brands that are not widely available outside the US which is great for those beauty lovers that love discovering new products and brands. Here are some comments on the products I did use:
- Summer Fridays Mint Jet Lag Mask is a cult favorite among many beauty bloggers and for once the hype is real. The mask is super versatile and can be used as a face mask, overnight treatment, or even worn as a primer under your makeup for an added boost of hydration. I have tried it all three ways and love it equally.
- The Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask is also a favorite of mine. It is perfect for restoring your hair’s softness and shine. I am not usually crazy over anything that promises to restore softness, especially that of hair as my hair is rather soft as it is, but this product is rather good and worth using.
I have to say that I am really liking the look of this beauty bag. I think it is a great mix of 12 products, 4 of which are full-size. I also like that the products are from clean beauty brands as that is a type of product that I am increasingly interested in. The only downside is the price, but I think that the value of the products included makes up for it. Overall, I think this is a great beauty kit and one that I might just be picking up!
What do you think of this new beauty bag from Revolve?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.