Ever wanted to try super-expensive body care products? Well, this new offer might appeal to you, more so than the most recent gift with purchase from Harvey Nichols in any case. I promise so do keep on reading.
This new and exciting offer comes from Net-a-Porter and it is their latest beauty box. It is called the Ultimate Body Kit and it includes a whooping 11 products! All of these are available at Net-a-Porter right now.
Net-a-Porter The Ultimate Body Kit 2022 Contents
- 111SKIN Celestial Black Diamond Lifting and Firming Mask 43ml/ 1.45fl.oz.
- Grown Alchemist Body Cleanser 50ml/ 1.69fl.oz
- Margaret Dabbs London Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion 75ml/ 2.54fl.oz.
- Susanne Kaufmann Mountain Pine Bath Oil 30ml/ 1.01fl.oz
- Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly 200g/ 7.1oz.
- Dr Barbara Sturm Anti-Aging Body Cream 50ml/ 1.69fl.oz
- Costa Brazil Kaya Jungle Firming Body Oil 30ml/ 1.01fl.oz
- Senteurs d’Orient Fleurs d’Oasis Hand Cream 50ml/ 1.69fl.oz
- U Beauty The Sculpt Arm Compound 50ml/ 1.69fl.oz
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Glow Pad™ for Body 15ml/ 0.5fl.oz.
- Aromatherapy Associates Polishing Body Brush
Net-a-Porter The Ultimate Body Kit 2022 Price
The Net-a-Porter’s Ultimate Body Kit 2022 is priced at £86 and it is available for purchase here.
As always, the latest beauty kit from Net-a-Porter is available for international shipping so good news non-UK shoppers!
Like I’ve said in the introduction, I am quite excited about this new beauty kit and think that the value is definitely there, especially for those beauty lovers who have been meaning to try some of these super-expensive body care items include in the kit.
Body care is super personal and many products just fail to impress. Imagine spending a fortune to try the latest “innovative” and pricey items just to discover that you’ve wasted your money. No, thank you.
I am definitely intrigued by the 111SKIN Celestial Black Diamond Lifting and Firming Mask. I have yet to try this particular product but used so many of the 111Skin products (after avoiding them for a very long time) and I am impressed by the quality of the products released by this brand.
Another product I am terribly curious about is the Dr Barbara Sturm Anti-Ageing Body Cream. Dr Barbara Sturm has some ok-ish products, but they are severely overpriced in my opinion. While I am pretty sure you can purchase similar products at a fraction of the cost, I would give the product a go but would not purchase it willingly! The same goes for the U Beauty Arm Compound, especially given my meh experience with them.
You get it. There are many fancy products in this kit and they are all worth a try, but a purchase without trying them first, not so much.
What do you think of this new offering from Net-a-Porter?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.