The highly anticipated Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar for 2022 is finally available for purchase. This year’s edition includes an impressive array of beauty products from some of the biggest names in the industry, including favorites like Dr Barbara Sturm and Olaplex.
Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Contents
- MAC Matte lipstick – Avant Garnet 3g
- Gisou Honey Infused hair oil 20ml
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate 15ml
- Westman Atelier lit highlight 5g
- Vida Glow Marine Collagen 6- day sample pack & Hum Glow Sweet Glow (2-week supply)
- Escentric Molecule 01 30ml
- Pat McGrath divine rose blush 9.7g
- Dr Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic serum 10ml
- Ren AHA Smart Body serum 200ml
- Aveda Botanical Repair shampoo 50ml & Botanical Repair conditioner 40ml
- Augustinus Bader Rich cream 15ml
- Vyrao Witchy Woo 7.5ml
- Milk Hydro Grip primer 10ml
- Face Halo 1 Face Halo
- Maison Crivelli Hibiscus Mahajad EDP 5ml
- Biossance Marine algae eye cream 15ml
- Charlotte Tilbury The Queen of Glow eye shadow palette 5.2g
- Olaplex No. 3 hair serum 100ml
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid 30ml
- Kylie Liquid Matte Lip – 707 Khlo 3ml
- Sana Jardin Sandalwood Temple 5ml
- 111SKIN Vitamin C booster 20ml
- Over Rose mini nudesse candle 100g
- Le Labo Another 13 15ml
- r.e.m beauty At The Borderline Kohl pencil eyeliner 0.5g & Dream Lashes Grow n Show
- Selfridges Beauty Concierge Appointment Card
Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Price and Value
The new Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 edition is priced at £210 and has a reported value of over £800. The calendar is out now and it is available as long as stock lasts.
Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Comments
Despite having owned Selfridges beauty advent calendars in the past, I have to admit that this has to be the first edition ver that I truly like. The mix between high-end and high-street is simply perfect and that is also sustained by the fact that even the high-end products included are very versatile and do not require special occasions to be used or worn.
This year’s edition is a keeper for sure, especially if you are on the market for a more luxurious advent calendar but do not want to go way above £200. Price/value-wise, this calendar also scores really high. You get more value for a lower price when compared to other calendars in the same price range. But like I said, you have “down-to-Earth” products included which is key here. You end up with 20+ products you can actually use, love, and even repurchase down the line with no remorse for the most part. Now, if you were looking for an advent calendar that contained all those products you know you won’t bring yourself to ever purchase in full size, then this is not the one for you. But if you want a “usable” calendar then this is a perfect choice.
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate is one of my favourite products in the Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar for 2022. This exfoliating treatment is perfect for getting rid of dead skin cells and revealing brighter, more radiant skin. I also love the fact that it is gentle enough to use several times per week but also that you do not really need to do so as the skin stays super soft for several days.
- The Westman Atelier lit highlight is a beautiful highlighter that gives the skin a natural-looking glow. I love that it is not too glittery or shimmery but just provides a healthy, dewy finish to the skin. Plus, the product comes in a convenient stick format and the packaging feels super luxurious despite it being quite simple.
- Dr Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic serum is one of the best hyaluronic acid serums I have used. With that being said, this is not a product I would ever purchase for myself as the price tag is hiiigh. There are other more affordable choices out there that are just as good, and no, The Ordinary one is not one of them. However, this product on its own is incredible, potent, and high quality. I would not say no to a bottle of this product.
- Olaplex No. 3 hair serum is a miracle in a bottle for anyone dealing with split ends. This is truly a magical product that is way too good to be sold commercially aka in stores. It works perfectly and it truly helps with repairing damaged hair.
- Le Labo Another 13 is one of my favourite fragrances out there. This is a limited edition that is not available all the time as far as I know. This is very much a unisex product. It is musky, woodsy, and seductive, yet not too sweet and not that manly either. It is a perfect mix of both “worlds”. It is honestly a product that is difficult to describe, but you should try it at least once.
Were it not for the fact that I used too many of the products included in this calendar and that I am trying to abstain as much as possible (yes, this too!), I would have been first in line to get this advent calendar.
If you’re looking for the perfect gift for a beauty lover in your life (or if you want to treat yourself!), then look no further than the Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar. At just £210, it’s an absolute steal considering all of the high-end products that are included inside. Hurry – stocks are limited and this calendar is sure to sell out fast!
What do you think of the Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 edition?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.