The wait is finally over – the much anticipated NET-A-PORTER beauty advent calendar for 2022 is here! And boy, is it a good one. Packed with 25 of the best beauty products on the market, this is one advent calendar that’s sure to get you excited for the festive season. So what’s inside? Read on to find out…
Net-a-Porter Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Contents
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Fallen From The Lipstick Tree™ Lipstick: 3.5g;
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Intense Hydrating Booster: 30ml/ 1.01fl.oz.;
- This Works Deep Sleep™ Pillow Spray: 35ml/ 1.2fl.oz.;
- Balmain Silk Perfume Elixir De Soie: 200ml/ 6.8fl.oz.;
- Westman Atelier Highlighter Stick: 1.3g;
- BBB London Super Grip Tweezers Plus;
- Wandler Double Date Eyeshadow Duo: 1g;
- MZ Skin Hydra-Bright Gold Eye Mask: 2 x 3g;
- Margaret Dabbs Fabulous Hands Hand Serum: 30ml/ 1.01fl.oz.;
- Claus Porto Cereja Cherry & Spice Scented Candle: 70g;
- Costa Brazil Luna Moonlight Body Oil: 30ml/ 1.0fl.oz.;
- Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Aromatherapy Oil: 10ml/ 0.34fl.oz.;
- Agent Nateur Resurface Glass Face Mask: 30ml/ 1.0fl.oz.;
- Dr. Barbara Sturm The Good C Vitamin C Serum: 30ml/ 1.0fl.oz.;
- Senteurs D’Orient Ambre Ma’amoul Soap: 55g;
- Surratt Relevée Lash Curler;
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Anti-Aging Body Cream: 50ml/ 1.7fl.oz.;
- Omoroviza Balancing Moisturiser: 30ml/ 1.0fl.oz.;
- Face Gym Multi-Sculpt High-Performance Gua Sha Tool;
- Aurelia Conditioning Eye & Lash Cleanser: 100ml/ 3.4fl.oz.;
- Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser: 50ml/ 1.7fl.oz.;
- Noble Panacea The Absolute Rejuvenation Night Balm: 0.8ml/ 5 x 0.03fl.oz.;
- Venns Vitamin B Activated All-In-One Concentrate: 20ml/ 0.7fl.oz.;
- Dr. Dennis Gross C + Collagen Brighten & Firm Vitamin C Serum: 9ml/ 0.3fl.oz.;
- Augustinus Bader The Face Oil: 10ml/ 0.3fl.oz.
Net-a-Porter Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Price and Value
The new Net-a-Porter Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 edition is priced at £260 and it has a reported value of over £1000.
The calendar is now 50% discounted in certain markets including the UK and with code RXTRA15 you can get it for £110. Run!
The calendar is out now and can be purchased here.
Net-a-Porter Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Comments
The new Net-a-Porter Beauty Advent Calendar is here and there is a lot to unpack (no pun intended).
First and foremost, this calendar is expensive. It will set you back £260 which is a lot of money, especially when you compare it to other beauty advent calendars on the market. However, with a reported value of over £1000, it’s safe to say that you are getting your money’s worth with this one. I am surprised that they increased the price on the one hand, but also that they only increased it by approx 5%. I guess this is fair!
There are some incredible products included in the calendar, there is no question about it. Net-a-Porter always tried its best to impress and provide some of the best products they have in its range. Additionally, what I enjoy about this year’s calendar is that they made an effort to switch up the products featured in the calendar as well as the brands. Sure, we see some of the same products and brands making a return (i.e. This Works, Dr. Barbara Sturm) but it’s nice to see some new additions too, like Balmain and Aurelia.
Personally, I am not sure whether I will grab this one. I like this version way more than I did last year’s one however the inclusion of yet another Gua Sha which I already have also from a Net-a-Porter advent calendar and that of tweezers and eyelash curler puts me a bit off. I was excited about Surratt but I really wished to see a different kind of product.
I am curious about the super expensive Dr Barbara Sturm serum which I have yet to try as well as the Balmain haircare product. Also, I am not one to say no to another amazing Highlight Stick from Westman Atelier – these are the very best highlighters you can grab. Seriously! But yeah… decisions, decisions. We shall see, but for now, for me, this is a skip despite the calendar looking so amazing.
So there you have it – the NET-A-PORTER beauty advent calendar for 2022! Whether you’re treating yourself or someone special, this is one calendar that’s sure to make your festive season even more special. Happy shopping!
Have you got your hands on the new Net-a-Porter beauty advent calendar for 2022? If so, let us know what you think of it in the comments below!
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.