The countdown to Christmas is on, and what better way to get in the holiday spirit than with a beauty advent calendar? Birchbox’s 2022 beauty advent calendar is now available, and it’s packed with 25 days of beauty treats! From skincare to makeup to hair care, this calendar has something for everyone. So, what are you waiting for? Get your calendar today!
Okay, okay. Let’s have a closer look first, but this one is definitely worthy of your attention. Oops, I forgot to put a spoiler alert before this.
Birchbox Advent Calendar Contents
1. Dr PawPaw, Overnight Lip Mask, 25 ml
2. Evolve, Superfood 360 Serum, 10 ml
3. Percy & Reed, Turn Up The Volume Volumising Mousse, 50 ml
4. Hola Neon, Lipstick in the shade Call me, 3.5 g
5. Peter Thomas Roth, Cucumber Gel Mask, 14 ml
6. Revolution, Rose Gold Ingot Highlighter, 12 g
7. Balance Me, Radiance Face Oil, 10 ml
8. Dr Eve_Ryouth, Vitamin C Hyaluronic acid Night Moisturiser, 60 ml
9. We Are Paradoxx, Moisture Conditioner, 50 ml
10. Pai, Resurrection Girl Hydrating Mask, 20 ml
11. Sunday Riley, Good Genes Glycolic Acid, 5 ml
12. Wunder2, Your Jet Set Lips Kit, 1.25 ml & 0.5 g
13. Birchbox, Natural Green Jade Super Polished Gua Sha
14. Beauty Works, Beauty Works Blowdry Crème and comb, 100 ml
15. Jecca, Glow Drops in the shade Champagne, 20 ml
16. Patchology, Roll Model Moisturising Roll On Eye Serum, 10 ml
17. Nails inc, Tate Nail Lacquer, 14 ml
18. Wild Science Lab, Juice Boost Brightening Serum, 10 ml
19. BYBI, Blueberry Booster Every Day Facial Oil, 15 ml
20. Mudmasky, Vitamin-A Booster Blue Clay Mask, 60 ml
20. Philip Kingsley, Elasticizer Deep Conditioning Treatment, 75 ml
21. Algologie, Regard Des Vagues Refreshing Eye Gel, 15 ml
22. Nuxe, Rêve de Miel® Face and Body Ultra-Rich Cleansing Gel Mini, 30 ml
22. Nuxe, Huile Prodigieuse® Riche Multi-Purpose Dry Oil, 10 ml
23. Nail Kind, Strengether- Tough Love, 8 ml
24. L’Occitane, Herbae Hand Cream, 30 ml
25. Kate Somerville, Delikate Soothing Cleanser, 120 ml
Birchbox Advent Calendar Price and Value
The new Birchbox beauty advent calendar is priced at £85 however VIP members can buy it for just £69.99 (cheeky price!). The value of the calendar is estimated to be over £450.
Please note this is a pre-order and as such Advent Calendar orders will be dispatched by 20th October. Next-day delivery will not apply to this product.
Birchbox Advent Calendar Comments
On the first day of Birchbox, my true love sent to me… Kidding! I always wanted to do this, but yeah. I guess it is not as funny as it sounded in my head. It is just a bit cheesy. Okay, a lot cheesy. Let’s move on.
Product-wise, I believe you get quite a nice mix with this advent calendar. There are some skincare, haircare, makeup, and body-care items. I think they did a good job of picking items from different categories so that everyone can find something they like. The value is also really good, considering that the calendar is only £85.
While at first, Birchboxes nor their limited edition including the advent calendar might not scream “buy me”, I always ended up pleasantly surprised by the quality of the products included as well as discovered new favorites. I feel like this will not be an exception. If this calendar would ship internationally, I would be the first to buy it. Honest!
Don’t wait until the last minute to get your hands on the Birchbox beauty advent calendar! This year’s calendar is packed with 25 days of beauty treats, from skincare to makeup to hair care that looks rather juicy and the price tag to value ratio makes this calendar a no-brainer for anyone who would enjoy the products included.
What do you think of this beauty advent calendar?
As always, do stay tuned as I will update this post once more information is available. for More information on advent calendars, check out this page.
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.