The brand new India Knight Edit is back and it’s better than ever! This expertly curated selection of top-rated products from India’s column in The Sunday Times Style is sure to please any beauty lover. Featuring an incredible lineup of hair and body care, skincare, and fragrance from brands like Biossance, Living Proof, Escentric Molecules, Soapsmith, and more, this edit has something for everyone. And with a total value of £243, it could be yours for only £48!
India Knight The Sunday Times Style Latest in Beauty Edit Contents
- Escentric Molecules M+ Iris Fragrance (Full-Size 30ml, Worth £47)
- Living Proof Advanced Clean Dry Shampoo (Full-Size 198ml, Worth £25)
- Biossance 100% Squalane Oil (Full Size 100ml, Worth £25)
- Murad Clarifying Oil-Free Water Gel (Full Size 47m, Worth £42)
- Weleda Skin Food Body Butter (Full-Size 150ml, Worth £19.75)
- L’oreal Metal Detox Concentrated Oil (Full-Size 50ml, Worth £26)
- Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Comedomed Localised Drying Emulsion (Full-Size 15ml)
- Philip Kingsley Kingsley Elasticizer Therapies (Fragrances Will Vary, Travel Size 40ml)
- Ruby Hammer Precision Eyeliner Pencil In Pitch Black (Full Size 0.09g, Worth £18)
- Shopsmith Bloomsbury Bath Soak (Worth £16)
Price and Value
The new India Knight edit is priced at £48 and has an incredible value of £240. The edit is exclusive to Latest in Beauty.
Why You’ll Love This Edit
Whether you’re a skincare addict or a beauty shopper looking for the best of the best, you’re sure to find something you love in this edit. Here are just a few of the reasons why I think you’ll love it:
- It features 10 beauty expert approved products, 8 of which are full-sized
- It spans a wide range of categories, including hair and body care, skincare, and fragrance
- The brands included are some of the best in the business
- It has an incredible value of £243 for only £48
The India Knight The Sunday Times Style Latest in Beauty Edit box is a great way to try out some new products from well-known brands. If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned above, be sure to check it out.
Personally, I always enjoyed these edits. Latest in Beauty always manages to supruse but the India Knight edits are some of the most incredible ones they have, and I am not talking just about the value but also the actual products. They never faill to make me fall in love with at leats part of the product and it shows that they are truly carefully curated each and everry time.
Even if this edit is UK only, I am terribly tempted to resort to third parties and grab one as well. If I were Uk based, I would have not hesitated in the least.
Hurry and grab your India Knight Edit while it’s still available! This expertly curated selection of beauty products is sure to please any beauty lover. With a wide range of products from some of the best brands in the business, this edit has something for everyone. And at £48 for a £243 value, it’s an offer you can’t afford to miss!
What do you think of this new India Knight edit?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.