As expected, the new Cult Beauty Bag is here and surprise, surprise, the beauty advent calendar is still in stock. usually, these goody bags are released once the calendar sells out in order to help with “disappointment”. No matter, we have a new goody bag so if you have something to purchase such as the Christmas gits sets for Christmas edits, even better.
To find out more about the contents, the spend threshold, and any exclusions keep on reading.
Cult Beauty the Names to Know Goody Bag Contents
- Medik8 – Full Size Crystal Retinal 3 (30ml, Worth £45)
- Omorovicza – Travel Size Queen Of Hungary Mist (50ml, Worth £31)
- Glow Recipe – Full Size Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops (40ml, Worth £31)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Full Size Brow Freeze (8g, Worth £24)
- Sweed Lashes – Full Size Cloud Mascara (12ml, Worth £24)
- Briogeo – Travel Size Don’t Despair Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Mask (59ml, Worth £15)
- Fable And Mane – Travel Size Holiroots Pre-wash Strengthening Treatment Hair Oil (14.4ml, Worth £14)
- Megababe – Full Size The Smoothie Deo Fruit Enzyme Daily Deodorant (75g, Worth £12)
- Conserving Beauty – Full Size Instamelt Skin Soothing Sheet Mask (1 Mask, Worth £11)
- Drunk Elephant – Deluxe C-firma Fresh Day Serum (4.5ml, Worth £10)
- Herlum – Travel Size Hand & Body Wash Sandalwood & Grapefruit (50ml, Worth £10)
- Dr. Barbara Sturm – Deluxe Face Cream (3.5ml, Worth £9)
- The Ordinary – Full Size Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% (30ml, Worth £8)
Price and Value
One per customer, while stock lasts. The Goody Bag will be added to the backet when you spend €170/£150 on selected products.
The value of this Goodie Bag is €260/£245.
The spending threshold must be reached after any discount is applied. The Cult Beauty Advent Calendar is excluded from qualifying for the Goody Bag. Cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, or with samples.
The new Cult Beauty Goody Bag is quite interesting in my opinion. The value is way lower than expected and the spend threshold is not sufficiently low, however, if you do have some gifts you want to pick up already then this is a good time to do so.
You can combine this goody bag with the Christmas edits, but not with the advent calendar, unfortunately.
There is not much I can add here. I am tempted to grab this goody bag and probably would have done so before making some other purchases. There is nothing really wrong with this goody bag, but the value does not make me want to rush and grab it, you know? I am not interested in the Christmas edits enough to grab them either as in that case I would definitely benefit from the goody bag more and even though my wishlist is becoming rather long, I have no immediate need for any of the products. I would have covered only like 3-4 products form the wishlist anyways.
I shared my point of view as it might help you decide based on your own circumstances, but yeah, this is where I stand now.
What do you think of the Cult Beauty the Names to Know Goody Bag?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.