It’s that time of year again! The M&S Beauty Advent Calendar is back and better than ever. Curated by the Marks and Spencer in-house beauty team, it features a selection of 25 hand-picked, cult beauty products, including 7 full-size items, across bath and body, skincare, fragrance and make-up.
Ready to find out more about this new offer? Keep on reading.
Marks and Spencer The Advent Calendar 2022 Contents
- 1x30ml – Fragrance Society Poppy, Peony & Pearl Barley Hand Cream
- 1x30ml – Discover Warm Neroli Eau De Toilette
- 1x5g – Autograph Colour Balm Lip Shine – Peach
- 1x60ml – Apothecary Meditate Body Wash
- 1×4.8g – Ultra Sun Lip Protection SPF 30
- Emma Hardie Midas Touch Revitalising Cream
- 1x15ml – Nuxe Merveillance Lift Firming Powdery Cream
- 1x10ml – Nails INC. 45 Second Speedy Gloss – Baby, It’s Gold Outside
- 1x10ml – Nails INC. 45 Second Speedy Gloss – Kensington High Street
- 1x20ml – This Works In Transit Camera Close Up
- 1x100ml – Percy & Reed Turn Up The Volume Volumising Mousse
- 1x60ml – Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo
- 1x60ml – Philip Kingsley Body Building Conditioner
- 1x40ml – Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
- 1x30ml – L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
- 1x05g – Eyeko Limitless Long-Wear Pencil Eyeliner – Law of Attraction
- 1x10ml – Shay & Blue Black Tulip Fragrance
- 1x15ml – Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Lotion+
- 1x7ml – Clinique High Impact™ Mascara
- 1x15ml – REN Radiance Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream
- 1x30ml – Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) Advanced Clean Dry Shampoo
- 1x15ml – Lumene Nordic-C [Valo] Overnight Bright Sleeping Cream
- 1x30ml – Aveda Botanical Repair™ Leave-In Treatment
- 1x30ml – Origins Checks & Balances™ Frothy Face Wash
- 1x10ml – Prai Ageless Eye Tight Uplift Serum
Marks and Spencer The Advent Calendar 2022 Price and Value
The new Marks and Spencer The Advent Calendar 2022 is valued at £300, however you can get it for just £40 if you spend £30 on clothing, home, or beauty.
Marks and Spencer The Advent Calendar 2022 Comments
This is the perfect way to try out new products and stock up on old favorites. With 25 different products included, ranging from skincare to makeup to fragrance, there’s something for everyone in this calendar. And at just £40, it’s an absolute bargain! Plus, I love that it comes in a reusable jewelry box – perfect for storing all your new beauty goodies.
To get the most out of this calendar, I recommend using the Advent Calendar 2022 as a way to try out new products. Whether you want to experiment with a new lipstick shade or try out a different skincare routine, this is the perfect opportunity to do so! And with 7 full-size products included, you’ll be able to stock up on old favorites too. Just remember to take note of what you like and don’t like so you can make informed future purchases.
More so, this is the perfect opportunity to discover what the beauty section at Marks and Spencer’s has to offer. I know that I keep on talking about this and not sure whether there are still people who do not know just how great the beauty department is, but just in case they do not – it is incredible! It may not carry many brands nor the brands you would expect to find in any store, but there is so much to choose from and uncover if you just pay close attention. Even the Marks and Spencer in-house brands are worth your time, particularly Autograph when it comes to makeup, but also the M&S Collection when it comes to perfumes.
Sure, when it comes to fragrance things are a bit more tricky. Yes, their fragrances are high quality and affordable in price, but many have a classic feel to them, just like the entire store. This is an image they struggle to shed but a bit of patience and curiosity will go a long way.
The calendar by itself might not seem like the most incredible calendar out there. It is most likely not, however despite the bits that may not seem super appealing at first, I do recommend you give it a try. I always felt a bit “meh” about the advent calendar, but I always and I stress that always fell in love with the products and discovered products that otherwise I would have continued to ignore for no good reason.
As for the £30 purchase, don’t worry about it. There is a lot to choose from. However, if you are not familiar with the products or you always thought they were old-fashioned and ignored the store, my recommendation is to go for the basics. I pretty much live in their simple cotton leggings while I am at home. They block color cotton t-shirts are my to-go-to when in doubt. Some of their jeans or even cotton-rich trousers are great but stick to basics unless you already shop at M&S regularly. It is easier than it sounds, I promise!
Do you need some help getting into the Christmas spirit? Look no further than the M&S Beauty Advent Calendar! Filled with 25 hand-picked cult beauty products, including 7 full-size items, this calendar has something for everyone. From skincare to makeup to fragrance, this is the perfect way to try out new products or stock up on old favorites. And at just £40, it’s an absolute steal! So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on one today!
What do you think of the Marks and Spencer The Advent Calendar 2022?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.