Sephora Favorites The Iconic Makeup Collection is a limited edition set that includes some of the most beloved products from Sephora. This collection has everything you need to create a flawless look, whether you’re going for a natural or glam look.
Curious to learn more? Keep reading for more details about this incredible makeup savings set.
Sephora Favorites The Iconic Makeup Collection Contents
– ICONIC London Lip Plumping Gloss in shade Feeling It 5ml
– Rodial Glamolash Mascara XXL in Black 13ml
– Morphe 9R Bronze Metal Artistry Palette with 9 Shades
– delilah Individual Smooth Shadow Stick in shade Pink Champagne 1.4g
– Nails.INC Gel Effect in shade Kensington High Street 14ml
– Natasha Denona Face Glow Cream Shimmer 9.2g
– Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer 4ml
– Spectrum Collections Malachite 3-piece Face Set
– Huda Beauty Power Bullet in shade Interview 0.9g
– Jecca Blac Glow Drops Primer 20ml
– First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer 50ml
– Vita Liberata Beauty Blur Face Medium 30ml
– WONDERSKIN WONDER BLADING Peel & Reveal Lip Stain Kit
– Lord & Berry Shiny Lipstick Crayon 3.5g
– Quick Flick Intense Black Modest 14g
– Mii Cosmetics Uplifting Cheek Colour Blusher in shade Tickle 7g
– Velour The Effortless Kit
Sephora Favorites The Iconic Makeup Collection Price and Value
The new favorites collection from Sephora is priced at £70 and has a reported value of over £360. The items seem to be available only at Sephora UK.
The product is available for pre-order. Buy this item now and it will be despatched by standard delivery as soon as it goes into stock – currently planned for 01/11/2022.
Sephora Favorites The Iconic Makeup Collection Comments
Not one to bend over backward for makeup, but this set is not half bad even for someone such as myself that is not obsessed with creating complex looks.
The Morphe palette is small but mighty and I like that it comes with a few nude/natural shades as well as some more metallic shades that stand out more. It is a perfect palette for both day and night.
The Iconic London lipgloss is a pretty color and actually makes your lips look bigger but without any actual plumping going on, at least from my experience. The gloss is a bit sticky but doable. While the Nails.INC polish is a really pretty, dark shade of red perfect for the holiday season and yet one that can be worn all throughout the year.
The only thing that irks e a little bit, if I can say that, is that same as with the skincare set, this Sephora Favorites The Iconic Makeup Collection also does not include any of the exclusive products that Sephora UK sells. I was not expecting Sephora Collection products as they rarely is ever made into Sephora Favorite sets, but at least one or two products from the newly launched brands would have been nice as otherwise, this seems like an improved FeelUnique set rather than anything more special.
What do you think of the Sephora Favorites The Iconic Makeup Collection?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.