It seems that I will be popping in your inboxes once again today, but this time I am sharing the news of the LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar launch. See below the details for this bestselling beauty advent calendar.
What does the LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar contain?
- 3INA Cream Eyeshadow 313 3ml worth £14.95 – full size – review
- ABH Lash Brag Volumizing Mascara 5ml worth £14 – travel size
- Avant Harmonious Rose Quartz Revitalising & Firming Mask 50ml worth £79 – full size
- Caudalie Vinopure Gel Cleanser 30ml worth £3.20 – deluxe size
- Diego dalla Palma Eye Liner – black 25ml worth £9.47 – deluxe size
- ECooking Vit C Serum 10ml £21.50 – deluxe size
- Eve Lom Cleanser 20ml worth £16 – deluxe size
- ESPA Balancing Moisturiser 55ml worth £42 – full size
- Filorga Time Filler 15ml worth £18.60 – deluxe size
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 30ml worth £63 – deluxe size
- GLOV Eye mask – Navy blue worth £12.99 – full size
- Illamasqua Mini Lip Gloss – Vogue 1.5ml worth £10 – deluxe size
- Lord & Berry Brow Crayon with Applicator 10g £15 – full size
- Luxie 522 Tapered Highlighter Brush worth £15 – full size
- Mio Clay Away Body Cleanser 30ml worth £3.15 – deluxe size
- Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Body Wash 100ml worth £10 – deluxe size
- Natasha Denona Mini Blush & Glow 4g worth £16 – travel size
- Omorovicza Silver Skin Saviour 15ml worth £21 – travel size
- Philip Kingsley Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom Elasticizer 40ml worth £13 – deluxe size
- REN Glow Daily Tonic AHA Tonic 50ml worth £5.40 – deluxe size
- Rituals Sakura Rejuvenating Pink Salt Scrub 125g worth £7.50 – deluxe size
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Cleansing Water 100ml worth £17 – deluxe size
- Sleek Hydrating or Mattifying Primer 20ml worth £7.99 – full size
- Tan Luxe Super Glow 10ml worth £15 – travel size
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon 100ml worth £30 – full size
How much does the LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar cost?
The LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar is priced at £85 however you can get it for less.
Simply add the LookFantastic Advent Calendar and a Beauty Box subscription to basket and use code ADVENTNEWSUBS and you can save £15 on your calendar. You can also save some ££ if you are already a subscriber, you should have received a code via email.
How much is the LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar worth?
The LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar is worth over £460 which means that the value is mid-range whilst the price/value ratio is really good.
When will the LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar launch?
The calendar sold out super fast and has been out of stock for a while now. To my absolute surprise the calendar is back in stock and I think you should run and get yours if you still want it. I already got mine 🙂 finally! The last time it sold out on the day I decided to get it.
Where can you get the LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar?
The calendar from LookFantastic is available here.
Grab your LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar here.
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.
Last year there was too much make-up so skipped it, but this year I like almost every item in it
What did you get in order to qualify for the gift? 🙂 so curious over here haha
I skipped the Liberty and the SpaceNK gifts. Waiting for the HN and Skin City gifts now, since so far I didn’t feel like buying much, even though I will need to replenish some skincare soon. I ordered the LookFantastic calendar and I actually excited about it. Now I’m curious about the Fenwick, Net-a-Porter and Skin City calendars 🙂 What calendars you’ve decided on so far?
Oh, sorry. I was so stuck in the Liberty gift that I did not read the title properly. Actually none so far. Perhaps the Cult Beauty and of course I am interested in the Skin City One, but really unsure. Marks and Spencer is a maybe as well. I am also looking forward more towards the gifts rather than the calendars
After consideration I decided against hunting the Cult Beauty one because out of 32 there are 14 items I don’t need, don’t want or don’t know what to do with. It takes a long time for me to hit pan on a make-up product, now more than ever, and since I don’t resell stuff, don’t have that many friends who would want more make-up I would hoard stuff that would expire or I’d need to look for an opportunity to give it away to strangers (now harder), but it doesn’t make much sense to buy something knowing I’ll need to get rid of half of it. And this year I don’t want to spend a real lot of money. Still it’s not like I’m not treating myself to anything and probably there will be a ton of smaller sets that could be very cool.
Totally agree. And of course that it would not make sense to go for something you would not use. Just because something is popular it does not mean all of us need to try and buy it. I hate this about social pressure. You get what you need or want and not what everyone else wants. Personally I just got my second GWP for the year for the exact same reason while others might have gotten more or even all of them. I have stuff from last year which I am trying hard to finish plus I also did go a bit over the top in recent months (basically since my bday) but the focus is still on finishing up as many products as possible. I really want to de clutter my collection but can be a bit too curious at times. I admit to that! However, I do gift makeup and skincare for nearly every occasion so there is that. I do not resell anything either. You do you is basically why I am trying to say.
It’s such a refreshing feeling that I will not go after such a coveted item the CB calendar is. I was already thinking how I would be glued to my mailbox and frantically checking it every 15 minutes so I won’t miss the news about the calendar being available. For most of the other calendars I think I could buy some at half price so I will see if any goes on sale. I would stock up until summer 2021 😉
My decluterring goes ok but I still get superfluous stuff, however knowing how much I have does curb my shopping greatly. I stopped the “oh, that’s cute” or “what a unique product” that I bought, used once or twice and have forgotten until I found it in the farthest corner of a drawer, loooong expired.
Yeah, I won’t do that either. Last year it was by chance that I saw it and that is why I got it. I was unsure back then as well. Anyway stay tuned as I will also share the calendars that go on sale and stuff 🙂 I do try to keep on top of the news. Though, I admit that I have a few more advent calendar release info to share that have been waiting for me in my inbox .
I really like the content of this calendar so I’ve reactivated my canceled subscription and ordered this as well.
😅 totally understandable