I have been focusing a lot on the European beauty offers lately. Totally my fault! However, I have been stuck on this side of the Atlantic for a while now. That is no excuse though. I will try to do better from now on!
For that reason, today I want to focus on providing a bit more value to my American friends.
Nordstrom Hair Care Gift with Purchase
What does the gift contain?
- Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Multiplying Volume Styling Mist (0.85 oz.)
- Aveda Cherry Almond Softening Shampoo (1.7 oz.)
- Aveda Cherry Almond Softening Conditioner (1.4 oz.)
- Briogeo Color Me Brilliant Mushroom + Bamboo Color Protect Primer (0.75 oz.)
- Bumble and bumble Surf Spray (0.5 oz.)
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil (0.41 oz.)
- dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy (1 oz.)
- Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 Texturizer (0.35 oz.)
- Hum Nutrition Hair Sweet Hair Vegan Gummies Length & Strength Dietary Supplement (2 berry gummy hearts)
- Leonor Greyl PARIS Masque à l’Orchidée Softening Hair Mask (0.54 oz.)
- Living proof Color Care Shampoo (1 oz.)
- Living proof Color Care Conditioner (1 oz.)
- MoroccanOil Treatment (0.34 oz.)
- Oribe Shampoo for Brilliance & Shine (0.23 oz.) and Conditioner for Brilliance & Shine (0.23 oz.)
- OUAI Scalp & Body Scrub (1 oz.)
- R+Co Waterfall Moisture Shine Lotion (0.5 oz.)
- rahua Hydration Shampoo (0.4 oz.) & Hydration Conditioner (0.33 oz.)
- Sisley Paris Revitalizing Volumizing Shampoo with Camellia Oil (0.27 oz.)
- Sisley Paris Restructuring Conditioner with Cotton Proteins (0.27 oz.)
- Slip for beauty sleep Hair Tie (pink or black; color will vary)
How much is the gift worth?
The gift might contain sample sized products or travel sized versions, however the value is $87.
What do you need to do to qualify for this gift?
All you need to do to qualify for the hair care gift with purchase from Nordstrom is to spend $85 on hair care products. Easy, right?
If you have your doubts about just how easy that is,try placing a 2-3 products in your basket. Just saying.
My options on the hair care gift with purchase
For the first time ever, I cannot comment on ANY of the products from this gift. That is quite surprising, isn’t it? To me it really is!
I might have not reviewed any (?) hair care products not this blog yet, but trust me, I have tried many. I am always looking for the perfect styling products as I am simply unable to do anything to my hair than let it loose. Well, anything that is suitable for leaving my bedroom that is. I cannot even create a perfect ponytail. How pathetic is that?
Luckily, hair care products have experienced a great deal of development lately so there are a few products that I can use. None included here though.
However, that does not stop me from thinking that this is truly a great gift with purchase. Like I said, I am always looking for new things to try and this gift offers you plenty of products to trial.
I just hate purchasing full sized products only to then see myself forced to give them or throw them away as they do not do anything for my hair. It is even worse when I take the plunge and get a travel sized product only to love it. Then I need to purchase a full sized one and regret the waste (?) of money… I am odd duck. We all know just how expensive travel sized products are when compared to the full sized ones.
Anyway, if you are looking for great hair care products to try then this is a good gift to get. The brands included are particularly great and the full sized products of the products included here are pretty pricey. Better to try than be sorry.
Not sure what to buy? Here are my suggestions.
Remember, in order qualify for the Nordstrom hair care gift with purchase worth $87 you need to spend at leats $85 on hair care. Here are some of the products that I have tried and I can recommend you do as well. If you already know what you want to get, then great for you :).
Aromachologie Intensive Repair Shampoo
This is a great shampoo for normal and damaged hair. A bit goes a long way so it will last you quite a while. However, the reason I like it so much is because it properly cleans my hair and my scalp. I have quite an oily scalp but when using this product, I can go longer between washes.
It also makes my hair very shiny and nice to the touch without compromising on volume.
You can buy it here
Another product that I can whole heartedly recommend from Nordstrom’s hair care offering is the Finishing Creme from Ouai.
This product protects your hair from styling tools, however I also noticed that it helped me achieve quite a bit volume as well and that the few waves I can achieve by scrunching up my hair were more defined. What more can I ask for?
You can buy this product here.
Do you have any favourite hair care products?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article.