I am back with another great deal and this one is coming from Revolve. This is not a Black Friday deal, but I do believe it deserves to be shared. Correct me if I am wrong after you finish reading this.
Revolve has joined forces with Shay Mitchell ( yes, that Shay Mitchell) and created a new gorgeous beauty set. Find out more below.
Revolve x Shay Mitchell Happy Holi-Beis Beauty Bag Contents
- BEIS Cosmetic Case in Black (faux leather)
- French Girl Fleur De Neroli Facial Polish (2 oz/ 56 g)
- Cle Cosmetics Vitamin C Elixir (15 ml)
- Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre (1.01 oz)
- LAPCOS Variety 5 Derma Care Pack (5 masks)
- KNC Beauty Single Lip Mask (1 mask)
- Tower 28 ShineOn Lip Jelly in CHILL – clear (3.19 ml/ 0.13 fl oz)
- Wander Beauty Mile High Club Volume and Length Mascara in Black (0.35 oz/ 10 g)
- OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil (3 fl oz/ 98.9 ml)
- Joanna Vargas Miracle Body Bar (3.52 oz)
- Viseart The EDIT Eyeshadow Palette in Spritz – summer apricot sunset (12 eyeshadows/ 12 g)
- Oribe Travel Gold Lust Shampoo (1.7 oz/ 50 ml)
- Oribe Travel Gold Lust Conditioner (1.7 oz/ 50 ml)
Price and Value
Okay so the price bit is tricky.
The set is £108 for the United Kingdom (this price includes taxes and everything else – even delivery as the price is higher than the threshold for free shipping).
For the EU the price is around €120 after tax (might differ a bit from country to country even though it should not, not really).
The official price is $120 for US customers.
As for value, the kit has a value of $332 or approximately £250/€280. So regardless of location, you still get a great deal on this set.
The set is sold at Revolve here.
Info about shipping
Some of you might have never ordered from Revolve before so you might wonder what the experience is like. Well, the process is super easy. If you live in the UK, you don’t need to do anything really. You place the order and should get it in around 4 days. More details and my experience with shipping to the UK is detailed here.
A couple of weeks ago, I tried importing the beauty advent calendar ( review here) to the EU. For the EU, the taxes are not included however you can pay them at checkout. This makes the process faster and significantly easier I assume no matter where you live. I received my parcel in 6 days, but my country required me to fill in the customs declarations myself and the courier company ( FedEX) did the rest.
I really like this kit from revolve that was curated in collaboration with Shay Mitchell. It is cute, it provides value and most of all, it offers high quality products that I am sure you will like. The biggest drawback in this case is that the kit does not contain many products not otherwise available on this side of the pond so to speak. However, if we take into account that the shopping experience is more or less hassle free, then it does not matter as much. But still…. I don’t know about you, but when I shop in the US, I usually shop for stuff I cannot get otherwise. But at the end of the day I do like this kit and it is worth a try.
Grab your Revolve x Shay Mitchell beauty kit here.
What do you think about this new launch from Revolve?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.