LookFantastic is back again this year with yet another BlackFriday limited edition beauty box. Let’s see below what the box contains.
LookFantastic Black Friday Beauty Box Contents
- Dr Dennis Gross C+ Collagen Brighten & Firm Vit C Serum (9ml) – worth £23.70
- Dr Brandt Microdermabrasion (50ml) – worth £64
- Eyeko Mini Skinny Liquid Eyeliner – worth £10
- Limecrime Naked Cherry Lip Gloss – worth £9
- NUXE Prodigieux Body Lotion (30ml) – worth £6
- mio Sleeping Smoothie Overnight Serum (30ml) – worth £4.80
- AHC Hydrating Essential Real Eye Cream for Face (10ml) – worth £8.67
- skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels – worth £3.12
- First Aid Beauty Ultra-Repair Cream (29ml) – worth £6
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day™ 5-in-1 Styling Treatment (30ml) – worth £5
- Revolution Pro New Neutral Shadow Palette – worth £15
Price and Value
The beauty box from LookFantastic is priced at £35 for non subscribers and £30 for subscribers and has a value of over £155. A good saving, I would say.
Subscribe to the Beauty Box and use code BFNEWSUB at checkout to get the box for just £30! This offer is available for 3,6 and 12 month subscriptions.
- United Kingdom – here
- United States – here (45 USD/195USD)
- Spain – here (40EUR)
- Romania – here
- Germany – here (40EUR/170EUR)
- Poland – here
This new launch from LookFantastic is kinda cute and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised they did not include more makeup than this. Only one lip product and the others are for the eyes? That is definitely a surprise.
While a cute box, I do feel that it resembles their usual monthly boxes a bit too much. So unless you really want to try the products included inside, then maybe it is worth waiting for another offer. You do get great value though so there is that.
What do you think of the Black Friday box from LookFantastic?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.