Introducing the BeautyBay The Breakout Box, an amazing collection of 18 breakout-busting products worth over £140, available for just £40. This box includes pre-treatments, daily staples and on-the-go instant rescue essentials to help combat spots from every angle. This is a box you want to learn more about, trust me!
Keep on reading to find out what the Breakout Box from BeautyBay is all about.
BeautyBay The Breakout Box Contents
- Skincare By BEAUTY BAY Prebiotic + Avocado Oil Cleansing Gel
- Skincare By BEAUTY BAY Squalane + Ginseng Gel Moisturiser
- Skincare By BEAUTY BAY Salicylic Acid + Niacinamide Blemish Paste
- Skincare By BEAUTY BAY 2% BHA Overnight Mask with Salicylic Acid and Azelaic Acid
- Zitsticka KILLA™ 4 Pack
- Megababe Le Tush Clarifying Butt Mask 15ml
- Nudestix Lemon-Aid Detox & Glow Micro Peel
- Higher Education Skincare Easy A Glycolic Acid Pads 30 Pads
- COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch
- Kitsch Micro Derma Facial Roller
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Sleepair Intensive Mask 5ml
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Sensitive
- Glow Hub Purify & Brighten Body Cleanser
- Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser 1oz
- Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Deep Pore Cleanser 10ml
- Neogen Dermalogy Day-Light Protection Airy Sunscreen 5ml
- Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Lemon Bright PHA Gauze Peeling
- Origins CHECKS AND BALANCES™ Frothy Face Wash 15ml
BeautyBay The Breakout Box Price and Value
BeautyBay The Breakout Box is priced at just £40 however it has a value of over £140. This is what we call a value set even if the value is not astronomical :).
BeautyBay The Breakout Box Comments
Beauty Bay The Breakout Box is an amazing deal! For just £40, you can get 18 breakout-busting products worth over £140. You get to try everyday use products that can have a positive impact on your skin and one that if you fall in love with, you won’t feel guilty about wanting to repurchase. Like I said when I spoke about the Hydration box, that there is a unique value that is often ignored or overlooked.
In terms of products, you have a series of BeayBay’s own skincare range,. This is a range that I have to admit that I have not tried even though it did catch my attention right from when it first launched. Seeing it go strong after all this time makes me want to try it even more.
The Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Lemon Bright PHA Gauze Peeling is an amazing exfoliating product. It combines the benefits of both physical and chemical exfoliation into one easy-to-use product. The pads are infused with PHA to give your skin a soft, bright, and glowy look. After using it, my skin felt so smooth and soft. It’s one of the best peel pads I’ve ever used! These pads are one of the reasons why my beauty stash is currently overflowing!
I have no tried the rest of the products included here, but love how the box covers all your needs in terms of acne treatment and prevention but not just for your face but your body as well to some extent, at least.
I am hugely tempted by this box as well as the Hydration one so it won’t come as a surprise that I recommend giving It a shot.
What do you think of the Breakout Box from BeautyBay?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.