Latest in Beauty is back with a new limited edition beauty box entitled this time – Trending Beauty. The box edit was created in collaboration with Stephanie Vavron.
For more information about this box, keep on reading.
Latest in Beauty Trending Beauty Edit
- Murad Hydrating Toner (full-size, 180ml)
- Revolution Pro Miracle Eye Cream (full-size, 15ml)
- Rodial Vit C Cellulose Face Mask (full-size, 20g)
- utan Coconut Tanning Water (full-size, 100ml)
- Collection Cosmetics Gorgeous Glow Filter Finish – Medium (full-size, 30ml)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day™ Shampoo (60ml)
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Deep-Conditioning Treatment (40ml)
- Maria Nila Shimmer Spray (full-size, 300ml)
Latest in Beauty Trending Beauty Edit Price and Value
The new beauty edit is priced at £34 however it has a reported value of over £130. The box is available now until supply lasts.
Latest in Beauty Trending Beauty Edit Comments
Latest in Beauty has done it yet again. They’ve just launched an interesting new beauty edit full of products we have not really seen featured before. It is their specialty, no?
On the products themselves, I cannot provide any comments as I have not tried them but they do seem interesting and perfect for the upcoming season. I am most of all excited about the full size toner from Murad. This specific range from Murad is one of my favorites and would love to see what some of their other products are like. It is also thanks to Latest in Beauty that I discovered the brand in the first place!
Overall, this is an okay deal that makes quite a bit of sense to grab especially if the products included are either new to you or are interested in giving them a try.
What do you think of this Trending Beauty edit from Latest in Beauty?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going