If you’re looking for a steal on high-quality hair products, look no further than the Beauty Bay Good Hair Club Box! This limited-edition box is packed with hair care products worth a whopping £149.60, but you can get it now for just £40 – that’s a whopping 73% savings! You won’t find a better deal on such a high-quality selection of hair care products anywhere else. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to pamper yourself and take care of your locks with the best hair care products at an unbeatable value.
For more details, keep on reading.
Beauty Bay The Good Hair Club Box Contents
- Haircare BY BEAUTY BAY Strengthen + Hydrate Shampoo 250ml – A strengthening and hydrating shampoo formulated with rice protein, biotin and amino acids.
- Haircare BY BEAUTY BAY Detangle + Protect Heat Defence Mist 125ml – A detangling and protective heat defence mist
- Haircare BY BEAUTY BAY Smooth + Shine Hair Serum 100ml – A smoothing and shine enhancing hair serum formulated with vitamin C and grapeseed oil.
- Mermade Hair Clear Claw Clip – A large barrel, clear claw clip, designed with smooth edges to prevent damage to your hair
- Fable & Mane Holiroots Hair Oil 14.4ml – A pre-wash hair and scalp oil that helps to thicken fine hair, strengthen the scalp and promote healthy scalp circulation to encourage growth
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 100ml – A strengthening and smoothing hair treatment that works to repair hair follicles and rebuild dry, brittle strands
- Philip Kingsley Swimcap Water Resistant Mask 75ml – A hair treatment that helps to protect each strand from the drying and damaging effects of chlorinated and salt water
- Neom Super Shower Power Shampoo 50ml – A deeply cleansing and purifying shampoo that helps to improve hair and scalp health
- No Knot Co Give Me A Hand Shampoo Brush in Pink – An exfoliating shampoo hairbrush that helps you achieve a deep clean finish, minus dandruff and irritation
- Hairburst Exfoliating Scalp Scrub 150ml – A pre-shampoo scalp treatment that works to remove dead skin cells and product build up
- Kitsch Fluffy Scrunchies – A set of six, fluffy, neutral scrunchies
Beauty Bay The Good Hair Club Box Price and Value
The BeautyBay The Good Hair Club Box is priced at £40 and has a reported value of £149.60. The box is available now, but remember that this is a limited edition so once it is sold out it won’t be back!
Beauty Bay The Good Hair Club Box Comments
I do not know about you, but I really like the look of this new limited edition hair care box from Beauty Bay.
The box as you can see above, comes with a nice selection of Beauty Bay’s own haircare line which you cannot get anywhere else btw. Given how much Beauty Bay has grown its in-house beauty line I am more than curious to see what the products are like. I actually wanted to grab the shampoo and a few other treatments when I was in London last month and was quite upset that I had to skip them due to luggage weight concerns. I came back with three pieces of luggage filled to the brim, but I could have fit a couple more products if I really tried as the weight was just below the maximum allowed. Anyways, back to the products – I have not tried them, but I would. I really would give them a try as there must be a reason why the beauty range from Beauty Bay has managed to grow as much as it has in the past five years and shows no signs of stopping.
In the box, you are also getting the Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector which in my opinion is the best Olaplex product out there. The Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector is a strengthening and smoothing hair treatment that works to repair hair follicles and rebuild dry, brittle strands. It actually works! Tried and tested and now I cannot imagine my life without it. I do not use it every single time, but when my hair needs some TLC this is my go-to product. The effects are visible straight away, at least on my hair they are! This product makes my hair glossy, healthy looking and my tips look they are no longer in need of a fabulous cut.
The one thing I could do without fromt his box are the Kitsch Fluffy Scrunchies. This is down to personal prefrence but whole I love wacky hair accesories, these ain’t it.
All in all, I think the Beauty Bay The Good Hair Club Box is a great value for money and offers some really nice products that you can use daily or weekly to treat your hair and keep it healthy looking. And if you were already planning on buying some of these products, then this box makes even more sense as you can get them all at once, with a nice price reduction. So if you are looking for some new hair products to add to your routine, definitely give this box a go! You won’t be sorry.
The Good Hair Club Box is the perfect gift for yourself or any hair care enthusiast in your life. Don’t miss out on this incredible deal – grab yours now on Beauty Bay’s website.
What do you think of the Beauty Bay The Good Hair Club Box?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.