It’s great to see that the “official” limited edition/offers wave is finally picking up steam in 2023. And with this wave comes the exciting launch of the Selfridges Ultimate Mask 2023 Collection, which features 15 meticulously curated masks by Selfridges’ in-house beauty team! Rest assured that each mask in this collection is of the highest quality.
The collection offers a variety of mask types tailored to suit different skin types and needs. Whether you need hydration masks for dry skin, calming masks for sensitive skin or just some relaxing masks, this collection has got you covered. Plus, you might even discover some new brands and products along the way.
Keep on reading to find out the details.
Selfridges The Ultimate Mask 2023 Collection Contents
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Eye Mask
- Dr.Jart Ceramidin Facial Barrier Mask 22g
- Leaders Coconut Bio with Orange mask 30ml
- Pixi Vitamin C sheet mask 30ml
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis 3D Moisture Infusion mask 25ml
- Seoulista Gold Glow Instant Facial mask
- Patchology Serve Chilled Rosé sheet 28ml
- Starksin Eye Catcher™ Smoothing Coconut Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Eye mask
- Erborian Ginseng Shot mask 15g
- Light Salon Boost Hydrogel Décolletage mask 12g
- Miin I Love Myself mask 25g
- Berrisom Soda Bubble mask 22g
- Miin Sweet Dreams 25g
- 111SKIN Sub Zero De-Puffing Energy mask 23ml
- Spacemasks Jasmine single mask
Selfridges The Ultimate Mask 2023 Collection Price and Value
The new Selfridges The Ultimate Mask 2023 Collection is priced at £60 and has a reported value of over £110. The limited edition kit is out now and available for purchase while stock lasts.
Selfridges The Ultimate Mask 2023 Collection Comments
The new Selfridges The Ultimate Mask 2023 Collection is finally here and we could not be any happier about it. Selfridges is always impressed with its choice of masks and this time it is no exception. In this new set, you get a nice range of masks from brands from all corners of the world – from Korea to the UK and onto to the US.
The slightly focus on South Korean masks in this set makes me even happier as we all know that SK makes the best masks out there so the masks included here ought to be really good.
In terms of value, you obviously save quite a bit of money with this set. All in all, I think the Selfridges The Ultimate Mask 2023 Collection is a great addition to any skincare lover’s collection and I would highly recommend it.
So if you’re looking for some quality masks at an affordable price point, then this set is absolutely worth checking out!
What do you think of this new limited edition mask collection from Selfridges?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.