Hey lovely readers! I have some exciting news that I can’t wait to share with you all. SpaceNK, one of our go-to stores for all things beauty, has just launched their Summer Essentials Beauty Gift with Purchase . This means that when you buy products that meet the below requirements you’ll receive an amazing SpaceNK gift bag filled with some of the hottest beauty and skincare products of the season.
Keep on reading to find out the details.
SpaceNK Summer Essentials Beauty Gift with Purchase Contents
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara 3.5ml
- Olaplex No.9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum 20ml
- Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream 5ml
- Augustinus Bader The Cream 7ml
- Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate + 3ml
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Serum Treatment 8ml
- Oribe Hair Alchemy Fortifying Treatment Serum 15ml
- Ouai Wave Spray 30ml
- Paula’s Choice 25% AHA + 2% BHA Exfoliant Peel 30ml
- Sisley All Day All Year 10ml
- Dr Dennis Gross Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Texture Renewal Serum 7ml
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum 10ml
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial 5ml
- Erborian CC Red Correct 5ml
- Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer 4ml
- Natura Bissé Diamond Cocoon Sheer Eye 5ml
- Tula The Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser 30ml
- Oskia Renaissance Mask 14ml
- ALPHA-H Liquid Gold 30ml
- Institut Esthederm Bronz Repair 15ml
- Institut Esthederm Age Proteom Advanced Serum 5ml
- Patchology Eye Patch Illuminating Eye Gels 1 pair
- Stella Alter Care Serum 7ml
- Amika The Kure Bond Repair Shampoo 60ml
- Verso Super Facial Serum 10ml
- Emma Hardie Amazing Face Protect & Prime SPF 30 20ml
SpaceNK Summer Essentials Beauty Gift with Purchase Price and Value
The new beauty gift with purchase from SpaceNK is priced at £175/€200/$230 or rather you can get it for green when you meet these previously specified spending thresholds. The value of the gift is reportedly around £480.
The gift is available starting Tuesday, the 9th of May and until stock lasts.
SpaceNK Summer Essentials Beauty Gift with Purchase Comments
This new beauty gift with purchase from SpaceNK is an okay looking gift. It really is, however I cannot seem to be able to find any exciting products included. The products are exactly what we would expect to see from SpaceNK and what we have seen indeed seen from them over the past few years. It lacks that wow factor entirely in my opinion..
The products included in the Summer Essentials Beauty Gift are very much usable and can be easily incorporated in one’s routine regardless of whether you have used them before or not. They are everyday essentials as the name of the gift suggests.
It is an okay beauty gift if you want to make a purchase but less so if you are looking to try something new and exciting.
Personally I was looking forward to this gift as I wanted an excuse to repurchase some products from Tula which I seem to be loving these days as well as try some more from them but I will skip this one. For me personally, it is not worth it.
Overall, if you are looking to get some new goodies or if you are genuinely interested in the contents of this gift, then go for it. You will definitely get more value for your buck, but otherwise I do not believe this Summer Essentials Gift with Purchase form SpaceNK is enough incentive to push one to make a purchase they had no need for.
What do you think of the new SpaceNK Summer Essentials Beauty Gift with Purchase?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going
One of the worst GWP from SpaceNK, and still they don’t have free shipping options for EU (and they HAVE free shipping for Australia, New Zealand, USA…).
Truly sad, no? there are some plans for new trade agreements with Australia and New Zealand as well I believe. Also there is also local SpaceNK in the US… but their EU customer base is being left out. Not only do they not offer free shipping but also shipping differs greatly between the EU countries. Some getting a £25 shipping fee which is a lot.