The holiday season is upon us and with it comes the much-anticipated Black Friday sales. One sale that beauty enthusiasts worldwide eagerly await is the LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday Edit. This year, it’s back with a bang and promises to be more exciting and luxurious than ever before.
Find out more below.
- Avant Centifolia Rose Radiance Capturing Mask x1 (full-size) – worth £19
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate (deluxe size) – worth £14.93
- Pai Light Work Cleansing Oil 10ml (deluxe size) – worth £10
- Lumene Nordic Hydra [Lähde] Oxygen Recovery 72h Hydra Gel Mask 15ml (deluxe size) – worth £4.90
- MAGNITONE London WipeOut Swipes Eco Friendly Cleansing Pads x2 (full-size) – worth £8
- Gatineau Hydra Aura Eclat de Soi Water Crème Hydrating Glow 30ml (deluxe size) – worth £19.99
- MyVitamins Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies x14 (deluxe size) – worth £4.99
- Revolution Superdewy Liquid Highlighter in shade Pink Lights 15ml (full-size) – worth £6.99
- MineTan Illuminating Glow Drops 15ml (deluxe size) – worth £15.57
- BondiBoost Hair Elixir Oil 100ml (full-size) – worth £19.95
- Frank Body Dry-Clean Volume Powder 35g (full-size) – worth £15
Price and value
The new beauty box from LookFantastic with the occasion of their Black Friday special event is priced at £30 and is worth £139.
Get 25% off with code FLASH.
This is truly a superb edition of the beauty box that LF released for this Black Friday. You have some incredible skincare products that personally I swear by. Such products include the Pai Lightworks Cleansing oil which is one of the best cleansing oils out there, in my opinion. It is gentle and does an ic incredible job. The scent of the product is also rather nice and not off putting in the least. It removes makeup and other impurities without stripping the skin.
The Lumene hydrating mask is also a very nice addition to this box. The mask is very hydrating and nourishing which our skin needs a lot of during these colder winter months. It may be small but still a good addition.
I may have not tried the exact Avant Skincare product included here. But this is a brand that is heavily understated. It is a bit odd when it toners to its textures but you get used to it. Their products have never disappointed me. Plus, there are way too pricey to purchase outside of beauty deals.
Overall, this is a great beauty box I would say. It is an option for anyone who wishes to try new things and does not want to make a huge investment. It is also perfect for gift giving. While I am not over the moon I pressed with it, the Black Friday box has to be one of the best boxes the retailer has released in recent months.
What do you think of this beauty box?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.