You might have heard the news, but just in case you have not, here it is: Cult Beauty is realising a beauty advent calendar for the first time this year. That is quite exciting news!
Before you read further, I want to mention that this article contains spoilers in regards to the products included in the beauty advent calendar. So if you don’t want to see more than what you already have then leave this page now.
- Alpha H – Liquid Gold (50ml)
- Natasha Denona – Mini Bronze And Glow (4g)
- Dr. Barbara Sturm – Deluxe Eye Cream (5ml)
- Odacite – Aventurine Kiss Lip Serum (2ml)
- Glow Recipe – Travel Size Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer (20ml) – review
- Ouai Haircare – Deluxe Leave In Conditioner (25ml)
- Paula’s Choice – Travel Size Skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Exfoliant (30ml)
- Therapie – Travel Size Protect Bath And Body Oil (30ml)
- Drunk Elephant – Deluxe T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum (5ml)
- Augustinus Bader – Discovery Size The Rich Cream (15ml)
- Virtue – Perfect Ending Split End Serum (20ml)
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare – Deluxe C + Collagen Deep Cream (15ml)
- Iconic London – Full Size Iconic London Illuminator in ‘Original’ (13.5ml)
- Sunday Riley – Deluxe Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment (8ml)
- Lixirskin – Deluxe Vitamin C Paste (30ml)
- Beautyblender – Beautyblender Bubble (Single Sponge) – comments
- Susanne Kaufmann – Deluxe Moisturising Mask (15ml)
- Shani Darden Skincare – Deluxe Texture Reform (10ml)
- 111skin – Deluxe Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel Nac Y2 (7.5ml)
- Laura Mercier – Travel Size Translucent Loose Setting Powder In ‘Glow’ (9.3g)
- Huda Beauty – Power Bullet Matte Lipstick In ‘El Cinco De Mayo’ (3g)
- Nudestix – Nudies Bloom In ‘Cherry Blossom Babe’ (7g)
- Milk – Cooling Water (34g) – review
- Jo Loves – White Rose And Lemon Leaves Votive Candle (35g)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Travel Size Brow Gel In ‘Clear’ (2.5ml)
- Fresh – Deluxe Soy Face Cleanser (20ml)
- Hourglass – Deluxe Veil Mineral Primer (3.6ml)
- It Cosmetics – Deluxe Confidence In A Cream (7ml)
- Nars – Deluxe Powermatte Lip Pigment In ‘Starwoman’ (2ml) – review
- Omorovicza – Deluxe Miracle Facial Oil (5ml)
- Too Faced – Deluxe Damn Girl! 24-Hour Mascara (5.7ml)
- Zelens – Deluxe Transformer Instant Renewal Mask (10ml)
- Patchology – Flashpatch Illuminating Eye Gels (1 Pair)
- Zitsticka – Single Killa (1 Patch, 1 Swab)
- £25 Gift Card
How much does the calendar cost and what is the value?
The price of the Cult Beauty advent calendar is £195 and the total reported value is over £680. That is quite some amazing value other there! If you had a look at the list of beauty advent calendars that are being released this year, then you might have noticed that this is one of the best calendars of the year.
Is the calendar worth it?
Honestly yes. You probably already realised that I was going to say that, but yes, the calendar is truly worth it.
The Cult Beauty advent calendar is full of some pretty amazing products and if it were not for the fact that I already have around half of the products included, then I would be the first to try and get my hands on this calendar. Not only the products are pretty amazing, but also the value the brand is offering for your money is also pretty incredible.
You can sign up for the waitlist here.
What do you think of the Cult Beauty advent calendar?.
*This article is not sponsored. This article might contain affiliate links which means that BlushSuede will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. However, this does not impact the opinion of the reviewer.
This looks so cute! I love it!
I love the design as well. It is gorgeous and it would look so great on my shelf 🙂 but the value and the products are also pretty dreamy
I need this. Fantastic products, amazing value! Thanks for sharing
Thank you for reading! 🙂
I have already bought Fortnum and Mason’s calendar but I’m pretty sure I want this one as well. The only caveat are two red lip products. I already have 4 red lipsticks which will expire sooner than I can use them up and oddly enough I can’t think of any of my friends or family who wears red lips and whom I could simply give the Huda and Nars lipsticks. On the other hand red is a great choice for a wide audience.
I know what you mean. Red might be suitable for multiple skin tones, but I also don’t have much need for the colour. I have 5 of the Nars one alone… however the products are very different. If you read the article on the Nars which is linked in the article you might have seen that it is more of a stain rather than a lipstick. That being said, this calendar does have more than 25 items inside and at the end of the day you could always combine lipsticks and create a new colour that suits you better. I found that burgundy or berry lips look pretty amazing on me even if I would never want to leave home with an actual red lip again. Also, how excited are you to get your F&M calendar? I cannot wait to get mine, that is if they don’t cancels my order. Since my move, some stores don’t deliver to my address.. sigh.
Oh, a lip stain sounds more wearable for me, thank you for the protip! Red or dark lip (love it!) is an evening wear for me, alas not that many opportunities to go out. I’m thinking about using a red lipstick as a blush if I feel like an explorer. I’m totally hyped for the CB calendar because as you say, with those products and this amount of products one superfluous lipstick is not going to ruin my day 😉 I so can’t wait for the F&M calendar, it’s the next level for me in terms of high end beauty. I also would love this year’s Liberty calendar (and thus be prepared for a siege with a yearly supply of beauty products) but I’m not sure where they will deliver. As of now “mainland Europe” is mentioned and shipping parfume seems tricky, from what I’ve experienced. The most recent Liberty goody bag was not eligible to ship to my country, oh sadness. So I’m keeping my expectations at bay for now.
oh sorry to hear that! since I moved the UK I use a forwarding service to get my hands on the goodies. When it comes to goodie bags, I always avoid adding products that they clearly state they cannot ship abroad just in case they verify the business address where my stuff is going. I missed out on Glossy Box and Net-a Porter calendars last year because they checked that the address was not eligible, but usually such services do work quite well. I was lucky to find an incredible cheap one for my country so maybe it is worth a look for you as well?
Oh, which service did you use?
The latest Liberty goody bag itself was not eligible to ship to my country, probably because of parfume.
I use a country specific service so I guess it is not really applicable. I get my stuff delivered to a UK address and the company brings it to my country and then deliver via local courier. There are many services like this for most EU countries, particularly those in the central and east. The cheaper devices of this kind are usually offer by immigrants from your home country from what I have seen. You just need to do a bit of research and choose someone who does this professionally and not as an extra thing eg “since I am going home why not carry some merchandise/parcels for a fee.”
I never even try to get things delivered by the shop itself as I am very doubtful of foreign deliveries. The postal system in my country is one of the worst in Europe. The things we do for beauty haha
I loveeeee Liberty. I wish we had one here in Holland!
They deliver internationally sometimes at no cost to the EU for a very small costs. It really depends on what you are interested in.
No way ! I had no idea. Everytime I’m in London I run to Liberty. I’m shocked !
I think the calendar you could have gotten with free delivery in the EU
Something to keep in mind the future then 🙂
This looks so good!!!