You might have heard the news, but just in case you have not, here it is: Cult Beauty is realising a beauty advent calendar for the first time this year. That is quite exciting news!
Before you read further, I want to mention that this article contains spoilers in regards to the products included in the beauty advent calendar. So if you don’t want to see more than what you already have then leave this page now.
- Alpha H – Liquid Gold (50ml)
- Natasha Denona – Mini Bronze And Glow (4g)
- Dr. Barbara Sturm – Deluxe Eye Cream (5ml)
- Odacite – Aventurine Kiss Lip Serum (2ml)
- Glow Recipe – Travel Size Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer (20ml) – review
- Ouai Haircare – Deluxe Leave In Conditioner (25ml)
- Paula’s Choice – Travel Size Skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Exfoliant (30ml)
- Therapie – Travel Size Protect Bath And Body Oil (30ml)
- Drunk Elephant – Deluxe T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum (5ml)
- Augustinus Bader – Discovery Size The Rich Cream (15ml)
- Virtue – Perfect Ending Split End Serum (20ml)
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare – Deluxe C + Collagen Deep Cream (15ml)
- Iconic London – Full Size Iconic London Illuminator in ‘Original’ (13.5ml)
- Sunday Riley – Deluxe Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment (8ml)
- Lixirskin – Deluxe Vitamin C Paste (30ml)
- Beautyblender – Beautyblender Bubble (Single Sponge) – comments
- Susanne Kaufmann – Deluxe Moisturising Mask (15ml)
- Shani Darden Skincare – Deluxe Texture Reform (10ml)
- 111skin – Deluxe Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel Nac Y2 (7.5ml)
- Laura Mercier – Travel Size Translucent Loose Setting Powder In ‘Glow’ (9.3g)
- Huda Beauty – Power Bullet Matte Lipstick In ‘El Cinco De Mayo’ (3g)
- Nudestix – Nudies Bloom In ‘Cherry Blossom Babe’ (7g)
- Milk – Cooling Water (34g) – review
- Jo Loves – White Rose And Lemon Leaves Votive Candle (35g)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Travel Size Brow Gel In ‘Clear’ (2.5ml)
- Fresh – Deluxe Soy Face Cleanser (20ml)
- Hourglass – Deluxe Veil Mineral Primer (3.6ml)
- It Cosmetics – Deluxe Confidence In A Cream (7ml)
- Nars – Deluxe Powermatte Lip Pigment In ‘Starwoman’ (2ml) – review
- Omorovicza – Deluxe Miracle Facial Oil (5ml)
- Too Faced – Deluxe Damn Girl! 24-Hour Mascara (5.7ml)
- Zelens – Deluxe Transformer Instant Renewal Mask (10ml)
- Patchology – Flashpatch Illuminating Eye Gels (1 Pair)
- Zitsticka – Single Killa (1 Patch, 1 Swab)
- £25 Gift Card
How much does the calendar cost and what is the value?
The price of the Cult Beauty advent calendar is £195 and the total reported value is over £680. That is quite some amazing value other there! If you had a look at the list of beauty advent calendars that are being released this year, then you might have noticed that this is one of the best calendars of the year.
Is the calendar worth it?
Honestly yes. You probably already realised that I was going to say that, but yes, the calendar is truly worth it.
The Cult Beauty advent calendar is full of some pretty amazing products and if it were not for the fact that I already have around half of the products included, then I would be the first to try and get my hands on this calendar. Not only the products are pretty amazing, but also the value the brand is offering for your money is also pretty incredible.
You can sign up for the waitlist here.
What do you think of the Cult Beauty advent calendar?.
*This article is not sponsored. This article might contain affiliate links which means that BlushSuede will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. However, this does not impact the opinion of the reviewer.